GDT: WCQF | G2 | "Encore" | Oilers vs. Kings | 4.24.24 | Rogers Place | 8:00PM | CBC/SN

The Highlight of Game 1?

• The donair cannon

• Klim Kostin

• Hyman hatty

• Putting up a touchdown

• Finally winning a game 1 (at home)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers88

Jun 19, 2011
You'd think Mcleod would work on his hands like a mad man. All that speed with little to no results.
You can improve technique, I don't think you can improve your overall coordination. I think he is who he is- a player who generates a ton of chances, and needs all of them because he doesn't have the hands.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Is there a game going on or just a bunch of people crying that Skinner let in a breakaway goal? God this place sucks. Fans would rather be right than cheer for the team to win in the playoffs. Just a bunch of petty children here now.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
You can improve technique, I don't think you can improve your overall coordination. I think he is who he is- a player who generates a ton of chances, and needs all of them because he doesn't have the hands.
I have a feeling these guys don't work nearly as hard as they think they do on something like this. He's a decently dynamic skater so he should have some decent dexterity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad