GDT: WCQF | G2 | "Encore" | Oilers vs. Kings | 4.24.24 | Rogers Place | 8:00PM | CBC/SN

The Highlight of Game 1?

• The donair cannon

• Klim Kostin

• Hyman hatty

• Putting up a touchdown

• Finally winning a game 1 (at home)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site

LOL. I can't say I blame him.

I'm thinking of boycotting Boston Pizza for their ridiculous "let's cheer together" campaign. Hell no I won't cheer for Vancouver or Toronto. A couple years ago, I agreed to no longer cheer against them as long as Edmonton was still in the playoffs, but I won't cheer for them.

That said, boycotting Boston Pizza is pretty easy as I likely wouldn't have ended up there anyways unless my kids forced me.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
If the Oilers are gonna have a shot at winning Bouchard needs to stay back more and play defense. Also, noy happy with Hyman goal sucking. Guy cares more about putting up points than playing defense.
Thankfully we have Nurse or we'd be screwed
Trust me, i know hockey cuz i played it

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton

I'm thinking of boycotting Boston Pizza for their ridiculous "let's cheer together" campaign. Hell no I won't cheer for Vancouver or Toronto. A couple years ago, I agreed to no longer cheer against them as long as Edmonton was still in the playoffs, but I won't cheer for them.

That said, boycotting Boston Pizza is pretty easy as I likely wouldn't have ended up there anyways unless my kids forced me.
Yeah big f*** BPs energy, that commercial sucks and their food is mainly whatever.

Decent spaghetti though won't lie. And their take out container is elite for Tupperware at home

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Yeah big f*** BPs energy, that commercial sucks and their food is mainly whatever.

Decent spaghetti though won't lie. And their take out container is elite for Tupperware at home
When we get low on Tupperware, we know its time for a BP's night. We have to remind the kids to only eat half their dinner, ha ha.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007

Got to feel a bit for Brown but it's hard to change the lineup after going 2/2 on the PK. Hope he finds his way into the lineup soon - I liked the way he ended his season

Brown will be well-rested, hungry, and filled with testosterone when he finally draws in!

Canuck fans already waving the white flag.

Canucks are going down. They are the leafs of the West without Auston Amtthews.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta

Canuck fans already waving the white flag.

This guy needs an explanation of what playoff hockey is. We follow the same seeding formula as everyone else. It doesn't take anything away from our run if we go through two teams we have owned in recent years in the first two rounds (LA, and should we make it and Vancouver not, Nashville). That's part of the magic of the playoffs.

Not to mention that we didn't "avoid" Vegas in round 1. They lost. That's not on us, that's on them. They are the reason the seedings ended up the way they did.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
This guy needs an explanation of what playoff hockey is. We follow the same seeding formula as everyone else. It doesn't take anything away from our run if we go through two teams we have owned in recent years in the first two rounds (LA, and should we make it and Vancouver not, Nashville). That's part of the magic of the playoffs.

Not to mention that we didn't "avoid" Vegas in round 1. They lost. That's not on us, that's on them. They are the reason the seedings ended up the way they did.

The funny part is the Kings cause an asterisk because we "own" them. Not because the Kings are shit, or injured, or whatever, it's only an asterisk in this specific case because we are a better team than them.

Nucks draw the Kings? Well that's different somehow.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011

I’ve already boycotted Uber Eats for the Matthews commercial. I got no issue boycotting Bps for first their “Auston Pizza” promo and now this veiled attempt to get Canadians not to clown on the Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad