• Jets in 6

Votes: 34 16.5%
  • Jets in 7

Votes: 7 3.4%

• Total voters

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
If the speculation on the series starting on Monday is true, it is a huge benefit for the Avs.

Time to rest, practice, heal. Distance from some bad hockey. Jets lose a bit of momentum from a decent end to the year hopefully.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Half the board has already been doing it for 6 months now.

I'm going to need to go into the Moderator Assistance Program if this keeps up.
You need a MAP? Best I can do is a 100 year even flood plain map for the Thompson River or a bedrock geology map of the Iron Mask Batholith. Will that be sufficient? I can give you a great deal on the pair

• Haha
Reactions: niwotsblessing

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
We’re going to get the massive sinkhole I pray swallows both arenas for the Jets-Stars series so that both have to forfeit?
Not sure if that would work. They’ll just play their home games in college arenas like the Mullett

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Ya I genuinely dont think we have much of a chance in this series. Jets were the one team I'd rathered we not face in the playoffs, AND we dont have home ice(We've been average to downright bad on the road this year), Goaltending is a complete disasters that seems to be imploding at the worst time...

Ya, I really do think its another first round exit. Not even sure we force the game 7 this year. Jets in 6 is my prediction.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
My pessimistic prediction: Jets in 5. Avs take game 1 but lose four straight as the Jets find their legs and George falters.

My optimistic prediction: Avs in 6. Avs split the home set in Winnipeg, win 3/4, lose 5, and finish it out at home ice.

Either way, this is the least confident I’ve been going into a playoff series since Vegas in 21’. Avs should not be favored even if the bettors and pundits think so. If they manage to find their game and George (or god forbid Justus) give them above league average goaltending watch out tho.

Reactions: katfude

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
You know, despite the bad stylistic matchup, the putrid regular season record, the obvious mismatch in goal, and the niggling injuries to some of our key players, I think the playoff Avs show up and we win in 6.

Reactions: Avsfan1921

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
You guys are some of the worst fans I’ve seen in my life. It’s pathetic.

Avs lost the season series 0-3 to the Jets this year.

Lost 4-2, 6-2 and 7-0.

17 goals against. 4 goals scored.

And aside from todays game we ended the last 20 games with a 12-8 record.

So Avs in 6

Last edited:
Reactions: SaltySkywalker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad