• Jets in 6

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Jets in 7

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters

TatteredTornNFrayed

very angry indeed
Jan 15, 2008
I couldn't find a link on this, any chance you still have it?
I watched in on Altitude after the game.

Don't know if there is a full clip anywhere. Below has a shortened part of it, but it seems they cut out some parts at the beginning, where he says something about Jets had some really good chances and we had some really good chances... is my recollection. They might have cut some stuff at the end also.

Reactions: Lumipanda

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
sidney-crosby.jpg

Lumipanda

Oct 5, 2010
Finland
I watched in on Altitude after the game.

Don't know if there is a full clip anywhere. Below has a shortened part of it, but it seems they cut out some parts at the beginning, where he says something about Jets had some really good chances and we had some really good chances... is my recollection. They might have cut some stuff at the end also.

Ah gotcha, cheers for this anyway, gonna give it a follow for future recaps,

Reactions: TatteredTornNFrayed

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
The difference though is Provy had 2 very bad games that are bringing those numbers down. The other games he was very good.
Yep. Take those two games out, and his GAA is 1.98 with a .931 SV% across 19 games.

If you want to take out those two stinkers and his two shutouts, his GAA is still 2.21 and a .923 SV% across 17 games

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
The difference though is Provy had 2 very bad games that are bringing those numbers down. The other games he was very good.
I would say he had 3 really bad games (Florida, Winnipeg, Seattle) and 1 below average to bad game (Philly). He also 4 starts where he was brilliant.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
The worst part is the upcoming cap crunch.
Girard and Georgiev need to go IMO. We really haven’t seen Girard’s impact in playoffs and we won the cup without him. With Sammy and Georgiev gone, it frees up over 8 mill.

Reactions: GeoRox89

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Girard and Georgiev need to go IMO. We really haven’t seen Girard’s impact in playoffs and we won the cup without him. With Sammy and Georgiev gone, it frees up over 8 mill.
Which is nowhere near enough to cover Landy and the 2 guys that will replace Girard and Georgiev.

Reactions: The Moops

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
Which is nowhere near enough to cover Landy and the 2 guys that will replace Girard and Georgiev.

There are cheap goalie options, going with Justus isn't necessarily a terrible idea with a cheap veteran backup. Landy is still such a question mark it's very possible he never plays again or plays just a few games. Behrens in the pipe line, Kovalenko is a cheap option to replace a more expensive 3rd liner.

Rantanen is the only real cap problem IMO, should let him go.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I’m not sure Landy is coming back. I was optimistic he would, but his return timeline is keep getting pushed back. Something tells me he’s done

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I’m not sure Landy is coming back. I was optimistic he would, but his return timeline is keep getting pushed back. Something tells me he’s done
It's almost certain that he'll start the season on the payroll.

What's going to happen after that, who knows.

Reactions: the_fan

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Has it been pushed though? I know as fans we were optimistic but I don’t recall anyone ever confirming he would be ready at all for the playoffs let alone first round.

Edit: anyone know why all the options when posting are blanked out? Can’t bold, insert gifs, etc.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Has it been pushed though? I know as fans we were optimistic but I don’t recall anyone ever confirming he would be ready at all for the playoffs let alone first round.
Wasn’t the latest timeline year from last May which would mean he could come back sometime in the 2nd round? He hasn’t even started practicing yet. All he’s done is couple of light skating.

If they still don’t know if he’s gonna come back by this offseason, then he probably won’t

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad