GDT: WCQ Game #1 | Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim Ducks | 10:30 PM EST | FS-D / NBCSN / TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
gdt_01.png
gdt_02.png

gdt_03.png
gdt_04.png

gdt_05.png
gdt_06.png

gdt_07.png
gdt_08.png

gdt_09.png
gdt_10.png

gdt_11.png
gdt_12.png

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Don't know the official Ducks lineup...sounds like Babs is standing pat with the winning lineup this past week.

LET'S GO RED WINGS! :handclap:

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
come on boys!! big game here, lets take at least 1 of 2 in Anaheim. Got my car flag ready to go, the only Wings one I have seen so far in Ottawa. so pumped for the game tomorrow!!

fimoknete

Jun 4, 2006
Roesrath, Germany
series will go to detroit 4-0.

now i got behind the idea and brilliance of babcock.

icing datsyuk with garbage looked strange to me. but watching the stats of anaheim opened my eys.
surray is the only defender with positive +/- rating. maybe i missed one other there.
surray will play vs datsyuk line for sure. so ice datsyuk with the most garbage player you can find on the roster and ice it vs. anaheims top line will take out the complete first line of anaheim.
so datsyuk is not line 1 he is a bait line. if anaheim is taking the catch our line 2&3 will have easy games vs anaheims other defenders and their minus stats. so just put the scorer on line 2 & 3 and we are fine to ride to the finals in the west.

babcock is brilliant. :handclap:

thats the way to turn **** into gold.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Interesting.

Definitely a strange stat to throw in there, but nonetheless.

Yeah, usually the guy that leads in power play points leads in special teams overall...combined the stats together. I've used that for the games I've done. I just need to throw some stats up there before the series started.

RedWingsNow*

Keys;
1) Mule can't be a chump
2) Howie needs to be better than "good enough to lose a tough game."
3) Our young, softish D needs to find a spine and play tough against a big Ducks team.
4) Obligatory special teams BS

Frozen Fiend

DOUBLE D
Oct 22, 2007
Kalamazoo
Lets go Red Wings!

Man this is my favorite time of the year. It's finally getting warm, just finished classes (summer classes start in a week though =/), and the Wings are in the playoffs baby! I hope they give the Ducks HELL.

The only thing that could make this better is a fin9 sighting.

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
Go Wings!! Mule needs to keep it rolling and Fil needs to bring his "A" game. if they do, then I love our chances in this series.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Big game. The Wings can set the tone early in this series if they take game one. It won't make them favorites or anything, but it'll give them confidence and it'll definitely play a role in the Ducks' mentality.

Pavel and Z gotta continue to stay hot. I also agree Mule has to play hard and not soften up.

Go Wings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad