JoPawvelskipuckslarge.png

SharksPredsArenapic.jpg

SharksBluesGame6Series.png

SharksBluesGame62016Stats.png

BluessStatsGame6_2016.png

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Hoping that the Sharks are ready to weather the storm from the Blues. They are going to be pushing and pushing hard.

We need to stick to quick tape-to-tape passes and get the puck out of the zone. Cannot give the Blues forecheck enough time to get going. With the Blues pushing to get goals early we may get some breakaways and hopefully capitalize on that.

Hoping that the Sharks learnt from game 6 against Nashville. I expect much of the same from St. Louis. Just hoping we are better prepared and can match that intensity.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
I got work so I will miss the game, but I hope we can win this. Just gotta play our game and not let them set up. Let's Go Sharks!

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Sharks are the storm. This is Sharknado.

Honestly I think that the Sharks are the storm. They've been hitting a lot more all series and the Blues seem a lot more tired and banged up. Elliott coming back in is going to play a fantastic game and that is my biggest fear but I still think the Sharks will win it. I'm super excited.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
I hoping this change in goal provides some A) hunger for the sharks to get good scoring chances, and B) nerves and rust that Elliot will have to shake.

First 10 mins are gonna be huge in this one

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
seal the deal and punch your tickets. make up for that gross one saturday (so I can feel better about all the trouble I went through to get to it :cry:)

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Guess where I went today

UX50doc.jpg

M3VXL3K.jpg

Aye! I have the same shirt, only it's 5 years old, has holes in it and is far too small for me lol.

Also, I said Sharks in 5 against LA. Sharks in 7 against Nashville. And Sharks in 6 against STL. Let's hope I can keep the streak up. (Also said Sharks over Pens in the SCF)

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
I would say my body is ready for this, but that would be a flat-out lie. Please, Sharks, just win this. I am not sure my sanity could take a game 7. :help:

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
My body is readyyyyyyyyy. Now tomorrow early morning wake up might be a different story lol.

I couldn't sleep after game 5 because i was to excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad