GDT: WCF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ Dallas Stars | 5:00PM | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS | DAL Lead 2-1

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Final chances to win the game and they can't complete a f***ing pass.

Dallas is Vegas kryptonite, always has been.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Final chances to win the game and they can't complete a f***ing pass.

Dallas is Vegas kryptonite, always has been.

Nah. This isnb't about teams. This is about coaching. DeBoer refusal after all these years to be so reliant on his D getting shots off. You saw it with Burns, and now you're seeing it with the increase to Theodore.

Reactions: PaulD

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
Looking forward to the exit interviews and what they have to say about this monumental breakdown. Jesus christ.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
its over

Knights are done

Stars going to finals

Well . I win 20 bucks betting the Knights would not score 5 on 3.

And wtf was riely smith doing on the ice in the last minute. Worst forward in this series.

Reactions: mrjiggyfly

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Nah. This isnb't about teams. This is about coaching. DeBoer refusal after all these years to be so reliant on his D getting shots off. You saw it with Burns, and now you're seeing it with the increase to Theodore.
I get that you've got as DeBoer boner, and that's fine.

But almost every single Vegas/Dallas game has gone down like this for the past three years, even prior to his arrival.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
We got exposed in the Vancouver series. This is why I was a little surprised we won that series.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Did they complete a single pass in the final 2 minutes? Even when they made a pass to a teammates stick it bounced right off. Just a pathetic period as a whole.

Cruising to victory until Schmidt and McNabb struck again.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I hope next year we need a better sniper. Pacioretty is just so predictable.

Obvious Dallas wants to just strangle the game and hope we make a mistake. St. Louis won the Cup that way last year. Makes for awful boring hockey but it wins.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Knights just played 6 periods without a single adjustment.

Debore and Spott suck ass as coaching staff.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
It's bullshit trap, clutch & grab hockey. This team lost 11 in a row at one point & should've lost to the Flamers. They're not a good team.

This. They were literally 10 seconds away from going down 3-1 to the Flames. This is about the Knights forwards treating the playoffs like it's a damn 3on3 all star game.

I guarantee Tampa will put holes in Khudobin so large he'll contemplate retirement.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Can McNabb, Marchy, and the coaching staff all be gone when we get eliminated game 5.

Also play Krebs.

Really excited about the elevated play of Tuch, Theodore and Whitecloud. It makes things a lot easier heading into October. I just wish Cody were there.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

Totally agree. The Stars don't need to make in game adjustments because the Knights refuse to adapt their strategy.

Reactions: Pia8988

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
its over

Knights are done

Stars going to finals

Well . I win 20 bucks betting the Knights would not score 5 on 3.

And wtf was riely smith doing on the ice in the last minute. Worst forward in this series.

I didn’t think the team would score on the 5 on 3 either.

Reactions: PaulD

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
All right well. It was fun while it lasted. I don't see us coming back with this team's lack of finish short of Lehner becoming a goal sized wall for the rest of this series.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Our offense is so predictable. So many games in a row where we look so unthreatening but have way more shots.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Yep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad