GDT: WCF Game 4: Blues @ Sharks: 4:15 PM - The G.I. Joe Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Back at the Shark Tank for Game 4 against the Blues, your Sharks look for a Commanding 3-1 series lead before they head back to Missouri.

What:

Where:

When:

nclock-04-15_33849_lg.gif

Who:

The St. Louis Blues:

-AT-

The San Jose Sharks:

Sharks%20Background.jpg_1.png

Why:

StanleyCup.jpg

906309-theotherhalf.jpg

Well, I guess after all that, all that is left to said is: Go Sharks!!! #win!!

YAHOO.gif

Last edited:

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Awesome GDT, we need to find a way to keep these Carolina guys after the playoffs!

Feeling good about tonight, this group looks like they're on a mission.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I have flown 2400 miles for this. If you could win, Sharks, I'd appreciate it. Thanks much.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Holy **** my new medication caused me to sleep in until 11:00... 12 hours of sleep. My body is wrecked.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Nice. GDT! Time to not let off the gas. Score 1st and often. Put doubt in the blues! Get the 3-1 record!

Sharks 3 (Pavs, burns and hertl)
Blues 1 (Backes)

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
I'm actually home to watch this one. However, I am not sure I SHOULD, given that the last 2 games where I couldn't watch, we absolutely dominated them. I don't know if I'm a jinx or not... (I might be, the only game that we've lost at home these playoffs is the one game I attended in person... :help:)

Maybe I should head down to campus and go sit in a classroom during the game, you think? :sarcasm:

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Nice GDT! I grew up loving G.I. Joe with a passion. I'm going to be at the game, really nervous. Sharks need to keep the foot on the gas! Play the same way they've been and get to Allen early and often. Go Sharks!

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Nice GDT! I grew up loving G.I. Joe with a passion. I'm going to be at the game, really nervous. Sharks need to keep the foot on the gas! Play the same way they've been and get to Allen early and often. Go Sharks!

The funny thing about G.I. Joe and especially Transformers, both the toys and the cartoons growing up, was that they seemed to really wanna make you root for the bad guys. Some of the things the Joes wore were ridiculous, but a lot of Cobra;s uniforms were sick. And don't even get me started on Transformers. Imagine being a 10 year old back in the day, and knowing that you could only get one gift for your birthday or Christmas or whatever. Would you want the Transformer that turns into a Spaceship, or a tank, or a fighter jet? Or the one that turns into a Volkswagen? :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad