GDT: WCF Game #3 - Sharks vs Blues - Altered Burns - 6:00pm PDT NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
I honestly can't believe this is happening. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but this is the best I think I've ever seen this team look as a Sharks fan since at least 1997. The way this team plays defensively, not giving too much pressure for Jones (And how relaxed he looks), not to mention Thornton found the fountain of youth, it's unreal really. All three of those goals were beautiful tonight. I know the Blues are going to come out firing and I expect them to win at least one more game, but I've gone from somewhat convinced to very convinced. This Sharks team is amazing and no matter what happens, this is a year to be very proud of.

Basically how I feel right now. I didn't think they would even come close to this far. I'm just enjoying the ride.

polmaniac932

Mar 25, 2006
San Jose
www.youtube.com
I honestly can't believe this is happening. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but this is the best I think I've ever seen this team look as a Sharks fan since at least 1997. The way this team plays defensively, not giving too much pressure for Jones (And how relaxed he looks), not to mention Thornton found the fountain of youth, it's unreal really. All three of those goals were beautiful tonight. I know the Blues are going to come out firing and I expect them to win at least one more game, but I've gone from somewhat convinced to very convinced. This Sharks team is amazing and no matter what happens, this is a year to be very proud of.

This is pretty much exactly how I feel. I can't believe we're 1 win away from the furthest we've ever been. We're playing like a cup-winning team right now. We'll leave it to the hockey gods to decide whether that actually comes to fruition.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
This is pretty much exactly how I feel. I can't believe we're 1 win away from the furthest we've ever been. We're playing like a cup-winning team right now. We'll leave it to the hockey gods to decide whether that actually comes to fruition.

It's actually 2 wins to go to the Stanley Cup Final. :)

Flididdle

Sep 24, 2015
What a game by the Sharks! Crushed'em, and I do think they can keep it up. What's to say except HERTL, what a shot!

Nothing much to say, just keep rollin' out. Keep getting better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad