WCF Game 1: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 7 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Jets have had more odd man rushes in this period than the rest of the playoffs combined I think

William Briscoe

Apr 13, 2018
He didn’t “kick” it but it was an intentional redirection. Which, I guess is legal.
Dude....when you drag your foot towards the puck and it redirects at the same time. It's a friggin kick. 22 years of soccer under my belt....that's a kick. Redirect....you are simply a lampost. No movement. Kick...movement.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Winnipeg is actually so superior to Vegas it's not even funny.

This is why I hate the current playoff format, to have such a mismatch in the conference final kinda sucks.

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
I will say that IMHO Laine has been a disappointment. Putting aside the whole HFboards "rivalry", despite his point totals he has been fairly ineffective. He gets beat in a lot of battles. His defense is meh, his skating is meh. The Jets have other guys to do the heavy lifting, and Laine is like the greatest depth guy ever. But I just don't see the "star" player that a lot of people push.

First round he looked really good, after that though he’s looked meh like you said.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Dude....when you drag your foot towards the puck and it redirects at the same time. It's a friggin kick. 22 years of soccer under my belt....that's a kick. Redirect....you are simply a lampost. No movement. Kick...movement.
Settle down soccer guy. I was agreeing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad