GDT: WCF G4 Winnipeg Jets @ Vegas Golden Knights (5pm PT)(Slow website edition)

Will the Knights skate faster than HFboards loads?

• Total voters

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Got away with a crosscheck but we've been on the wrong end of so many calls this postseason you'd expect a few to go your way.

And I'm sure the refs will give a penalty back to them.

Reactions: hangman005

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Very evident on that rush... by the time he decided to do something he couldn't and lost the puck.

He holds the puck way, way too long almost every time.

It's almost comical how he slowly puts himself in more difficult situations if it wasn't so scary.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Get thru this period.

GjittersC.gif

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
We need to step it up. Expected them to have a good first so being up 1 is a good result for us but we were outplayed for the second period in a row.

We need to find that other gear and stay there for a longer portion of the period.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Good first period.
Horrible website.

From the parts I got to watch, it was an ok 1st period. But the inability to get the puck out of the zone will burn the Knights eventually. Need to get better at that.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Well there's a crosscheck after the whistle that wasn't called so they can't complain about our no call anymore

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
The absurd amonut of crying Jets fans in the scf gdt is causing the site to fail. I swear it's 20 pages of whining about one call and a guy saying if Vegas wins it all hes going to give up NHL for life. lol

Reactions: Sk8M8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad