WC: May 2 GDT - Slovakia vs. Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
i hope this goal forces the russians to open up their game ... cuz they're really boring to watch, the Ds are not helping the offense at all ... like in Dynamo

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
wilka91 said:
the Ds are not helping the offense at all

That´s because there is no offensive skill in this Russian defense. It´s hard to play offensive game when you have no talent at all.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Peter25 said:
That´s because there is no offensive skill in this Russian defense. It´s hard to play offensive game when you have no talent at all.

No man, that's because they're playing like Dynamo Moscow. Always protecting themselves from odd man rushes.

john g

Mar 6, 2002
Korbi
"I think he wears sunglasses when its raining outside" -- the commentator referring to Ovechkin's visor :biglaugh:

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Aki Fan said:
Marian Hossa on PP from Stumpel

2-0

It looks like Russia has yet another sucky team this year. I think Russia´s goal should be to improve last year´s 10th place finish. Medal seems unrealistic for this year. Gold medal is pure utopia.

nikki9

Mar 19, 2005
Aki Fan said:
"I think he wears sunglasses when its raining outside" -- the commentator referring to Ovechkin's visor :biglaugh:

Hey, I wear sunglasses all the time, some people just need to. Ovechkin looks good with that visor.

nikki9

Mar 19, 2005
wilka91 said:
I do! There's one girl at the party, I've been in love with her for like 8 years, and I'm gonna see her for the first time in 4 years! I can't wait! :D

Good Luck Will, I hope you score!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad