WBS Penguins 2017-18 Season Thread: Pens out in first round, black aces are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
I really think we've got some potential solid bottom 6 C's with DiPauli and Blueger moving forward. Been to a handful of WB's games the past 2 years and they impress the hell out of me.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I really think we've got some potential solid bottom 6 C's with DiPauli and Blueger moving forward. Been to a handful of WB's games the past 2 years and they impress the hell out of me.

I mean theres a reason JR thought Wilson, Archie were expendable. He probably has some faith in the Simon's(and maybe Sprong's but he's more top 6 middle 6), DiPauli's, ZAR's and maybe the Tiffel's, Lafferty's, Bjorkqvist's, Angello's, Pavlychev's, Olund's, Miletic's and Bellerive's/Drozg's after that.

We'll see how it pans out but if i'm one of those guys right now, now is my shot. As in this season + immediate future. Show your stuff(more to the Wilkes guys+20 yr olds playing elsewhere).

Sprong's back into a dry spell it seems. The Quinney-Sprong thing has dried up completely.

Last edited:

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I put it in the roster thread but maybe better here. Can ZAR be the heavy guy for Phil and Geno? Is he a chance to be good enough this year or does he need more development or is he a different fit altogether?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
If Rust is out then Sprong might get called up anyway.

Hopefully. But I bet you anything if Rust is out and Di Pauli is back, he gets the call up...just the way Sullivan speaks about Sprong. ...

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I put it in the roster thread but maybe better here. Can ZAR be the heavy guy for Phil and Geno? Is he a chance to be good enough this year or does he need more development or is he a different fit altogether?

I'll be honest. I can't watch games this season. The source i had is gone which sucks but...
I'll just say ZAR probably tracks out to being a banger type bottom 6 winger if he can comfortably handle the pace of the NHL.

DiPauli is still out with an UBI it seems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad