GDT: Washington vs Sammy’s Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I figured it out with Carlson. He’s doing the reverse this year — horrendous to start the year and he’ll finish strong. That’s gotta be it.
Carlson’s advances stats were among the worst on the team early last season, am I remembering incorrectly?

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Carlson’s advances stats were among the worst on the team early last season, am I remembering incorrectly?

You are. He was actually pretty strong individually all regular season, and then shit the bed in the playoffs as per recent tradition.

Reactions: tenken00

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
You are. He was actually pretty strong individually all regular season, and then shit the bed in the playoffs as per recent tradition.

I remember because @txpd would argue all day and night about Carlson having 17 g 54 a against you until you were blue in the face lol.

Edit: Or am I thinking of the year before? The pandemic kind of messed me up on time. Just remember him going on about John.
Kinda miss that now.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Wow the PP is horrendous. And Kuz has been a liability these first two games. And Kuz, Mantha, Eller, Strome, Carlson … that’s a worrisome sized chunk of our roster which really appears somewhat soft and perimeter-oriented

Last edited:
Reactions: Fred22406Capsfan

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
You simply cankot keep Forsythe on as PP coach. It’s asinine. Are they honestly concerned that the PP will get worse? Like the guy is some hidden gem who holds the secret to their units getting the puck past their own blue line?

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Frustrating because we normally get a game in Toronto where it's a blowout against the Caps. They settled the game down and then voila a freak goal. Still a lot of time left in the game, however the first and third line need to get it together.

Reactions: Fred22406Capsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad