GDT: Washington vs. Car

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Washington laff at thought of CAR with 95.

Kerry+Washington+Premiere+Disney+Pixar+Cars+IzB1FJh4AGHl.jpg

I propose we use the following 120 minutes to wipe the smile, laughter & joy off Washington's face.

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
Oh wow, I didn't realise it is this close. Watching the points and Aho is at 80 when Ovi is at 84. Maybe Ovi has slowed at bit from his high scoring, but so has in a way Aho also. I mean, lately. Not this season. And by all this this and that's, didn't know Aho's totals are there. Sure he is such a stud of playmaker, but somehow I didn't expect this much. Even 30 goals as a playmaker, who made the transition to center that is huge. In my mind, I love this. That's a way to start to build the core for the future... and continue this season.

Dec 30, 2013
nOLKIk5.gif

Jk - sorry that happened to you. Where did you buy it? I recently fell victim to something similar with a set of calipers I bought off eBay. In hindsight, I should have known as the price was too good.

Ebay, and I suspected it from the price but the seller had great reviews so I took a gamble. Oh well, I'll get my money back.

If you have not asked for a return, I'd do so. Even if the seller declines, eBay will normally issue one anyway when you get a counterfeit

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Ebay, and I suspected it from the price but the seller had great reviews so I took a gamble. Oh well, I'll get my money back.

If you have asked for a return, I'd do so. Even if the seller declines, ebay is great about that when it involves counterfeits

Glad youre getting your money back. The seller I dealt with had great reviews, too. Makes me wonder how much of that is a setup. The calipers I received were obviously a fake and wouldn’t even turn on. Emailed the seller and his response was “please look at the product carefully.” :laugh:

Eventually got my refund and just threw them out. eBay these days is chock full of fakes and overpriced merchandise. Shipping to Canada is always absurd, too. Doubt I’ll ever use it again.

Dec 30, 2013
Glad youre getting your money back. The seller I dealt with had great reviews, too. Makes me wonder how much of that is a setup. The calipers I received were obviously a fake and wouldn’t even turn on. Emailed the seller and his response was “please look at the product carefully.” :laugh:

Eventually got my refund and just threw them out. eBay these days is chock full of fakes and overpriced merchandise. Shipping to Canada is always absurd, too. Doubt I’ll ever use it again.

Admittedly, I used to be one of those sellers.

It wasn't on purpose, I was just a naive 12-13 year old. A letter from a company stating I was infringing on their trademark and patents brought me back to reality. "Oh, maybe the shit I'm ordering for resale from China at 10% of the retail price is a little too good to be true." They were surprisingly understanding about it all, especially since I was definitely in the wrong.

I had plenty of great reviews as well, and they were all legitimate. I'm guessing a lot of buyers don't realize things are counterfeit, or figure the difference in price is worth it. /shrug.

eBay has its place, but I don't use it nearly as often anymore.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad