OT: Washington Football Team: What's in a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Power is out at my house. A tree fell down across the only road off the peninsula where I live so I ant go to a bar to watch the draft and get something to eat. WTF. :banghead:

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I know everyone wants a Russell Wilson or Patrick Mahomes clone, but Tom Brady scrambles like my dead grandma, and he's won more SBs than anyone. I want a QB who can pass first. If he can slide in the pocket to buy some time to find a receiver, that's just a much better recipe than these guys who make a read then run for their lives.

Thanks for the writeup... I'll go look at some film of him.

yep this. Just give me a damn guy who can throw the ball. I don’t care if he’s not a dual threat. Not required.

Moore to the Jets…..he’s good.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Ugh, Holland off the board. Well so far my predictions are completely off
upload_2021-4-30_19-34-24.gif

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Oh, yes. I was afraid they were going to take JOK.
And I don't even care if WE get JOK -- I just didn't want the Iggles to get him.
Because **** the Iggles.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
Big run on offensive linemen and defensive backs so far in round 2. Very interesting. I'm wondering if they go with another LB at this point. I'm hoping for a QB, but not holding my breath

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Big run on offensive linemen and defensive backs so far in round 2. Very interesting. I'm wondering if they go with another LB at this point. I'm hoping for a QB, but not holding my breath
Wouldn't be surprised by Bolton from MO. Report on him is he's a tackling machine, esp. against the run, whereas filling against the run is the main area Davis needs to work on.
If they come out of the first 2 rds with 2 LBs that can shut down backs and TEs? Holy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad