OT: Washington Football Team 2020 Season Thread 12: Tank Commanders Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Cam Newton is terrible. I'd be terrified of us potentially bringing him in but I figure we'd have heard rumors last year if Rivera had any interest; there cannot be increased interest at this point.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Brady and the Bucs are rolling. NE may miss Brady after all.

NE is deficient on talent and Brady can't make up for that. We saw it last year when he sucked; he's not able to fix those issues on his own anymore. Brady is not the difference for this Patriots team. The difference they need is a rebuild.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
NE is deficient on talent and Brady can't make up for that. We saw it last year when he sucked; he's not able to fix those issues on his own anymore. Brady is not the difference for this Patriots team. The difference they need is a rebuild.

Hate to break it to you but throwing for 4000 yards with 24 TDs to 8 INTs and 60% completion percentage with little offensive talent does not suck.

Reactions: Corby78

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I f***ing fell asleep. I'm enraged that I put myself through that miserable Eagles/Giants game and then slept through most of ours. I have to be shitting me.

Can anyone provide summary? Did we knock out Dalton? Did I vaguely see something about that? How was the defense?

Dallas' D is so bad that I don't know what to conclude about our offense. And their offensive line is so shredded I don't know what to conclude about our defense.

Game summary: Dallas is truly terrible and looked like they didn't want to be there. Andy Dalton had no time to do anything and the few plays he did have time, he either threw it behind his receivers or they dropped it. Zeke did nothing. Their defense put up as much resistance as a wet paper bag. I still think Scott Turner's offense stinks.

Highlight of the game: Dallas DB is jawing at Terry and takes a swing at him and the next play Terry leaves him with his pants around his ankles as he blew past him for a TD.

This team is going to beat the Cowboys again and the Giants, and maybe the Eagles, so I think any Tank for Trevor talk can officially stop. There are currently 8 (8!) teams behind Washington in the standings and I can't see WFT finishing any lower than 4th overall (NYJ, DAL, and NYG will be bottom three). Philly will probably be 4-4-1 in two weeks since their next two are against Dallas and New York.

Could Washington really win their next four to get to 6-5? They play vs New York, @ Detroit, vs Cinci, and @ Dallas. They'll probably go 2-2 to just screw the draft pick up enough but I think they're much closer to winning the NFCE this year than they are to a top 5 pick (fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at things). Philly seems like they should win the division going away if they get healthy again but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad