GDT: Washington @ Florida | 11/15/22 | 7:00 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
So we were told the plan was “stay competitive for Ovie to score.” Now what? We are not rebuilding, we’re not retooling, and we aren’t competitive. We don’t have an identity or style of play. What is the plan here??
I’ve asked myself the same thing. I think it is to wait for some often injured old guys to come back and hope they save us. That is all I see.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
So we were told the plan was “stay competitive for Ovie to score.” Now what? We are not rebuilding, we’re not retooling, and we aren’t competitive. We don’t have an identity or style of play. What is the plan here??

All part of the master plan to draft Bedard and win the Cup with him in Ovi’s final season

Reactions: YippieKaey

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
This team won't go anywhere good or bad if they don't do traffic work. This perimeter stuff is an example of poor hockey and not success. There are a handful on the roster healthy who will sacrifice to get in the dirty areas.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Mantha has all the negatives you could have from Vrana but none of the positives. What an awful trade.

Reactions: Misery74

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Caps get away with interference and take advantage. Well done Carlson!

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Well we have about thre minutes to tie it, once the goalie is pulled it’s an auto goal for florida
It’s amazing how quickly we give up the ENG, every time

The third period seems to indicate that the Caps lineup must feed on the negative energy on this board
That’s why they look at iPads between shifts

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
It’s clear to me that the problem is on dee. None of the pairs are good. No more Fever and Jensen please. With Orlov back:

Orlov-JC74
Gus-Jensen
Fever-TVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad