OT: Washington Commanders: 2023 Offseason, the “Sell Dan, Sell” Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
First thing Harris has to do as owner? Fire his PR staff. Harris is somewhat coherent during his opening press conference. Like he was trained on what to say. Specific topics he should push. He just wasn't trained very well. Not a good start.

Goodell is now talking at the presser. Goodell starts off sounding like an idiot but he is on message now.

This was, from what I heard, a disappointing press conference overall. Harris comes off bad. Goodell sounded like he’s just glad it’s over. Again, not a good start to the Harris era, IMO.

Last edited:

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
party-dance-happy-dance-seinfeld-cvh93j4e70r00qmh.gif

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I’m likely not going to be more than a casual fan going forward despite the positive changes, but I’ll pop open a nice mango datil pepper mead in celebration tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: max21 and g00n

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
First thing Harris has to do as owner? Fire his PR staff. Harris is somewhat coherent during his opening press conference. Like he was trained on what to say. Specific topics he should push. He just wasn't trained very well. Not a good start.

Goodell is now talking at the presser. Goodell starts off sounding like an idiot but he is on message now.

This was, from what I heard, a disappointing press conference overall. Harris comes off bad. Goodell sounded like he’s just glad it’s over. Again, not a good start to the Harris era, IMO.
Were we listening to the same press conference? I couldn't disagree with you more.

Thought he had good answers and even honest ones. About the only thing I wasn't as big on was his "fandom" was probably a bit pandering, but maybe he really was a fan.

His honesty was nice on that he flat out said this will be a watching year. They have their focus and things they want to get on, but the die is already cast on this year and they can't do much but watch and evaluate. Lotta work to do in the front office on not just the football side of things.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Were we listening to the same press conference? I couldn't disagree with you more.

Thought he had good answers and even honest ones. About the only thing I wasn't as big on was his "fandom" was probably a bit pandering, but maybe he really was a fan.

His honesty was nice on that he flat out said this will be a watching year. They have their focus and things they want to get on, but the die is already cast on this year and they can't do much but watch and evaluate. Lotta work to do in the front office on not just the football side of things.
His answer to the RFK question sounded both rehearsed and nonsensical. But whatever, Harris apparently bought a round for the house at both fan parties taking place. He’s already a better owner than the little guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad