GDT: Washington at New York Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
PP generated good zone time but they need to score.

As we have seen earlier in the series the Caps can score goals in bunches. It's still only a 2-1 lead. PP looks better, but 1/6 still is pretty bad.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
We need to adjust our defensive strategy...stop leaving the area behind the net and points open. Green and Carlson are on an Island!!

*Bob Richards*

Moore managed to become the GOAT NY PP D-Man Post-Lockout in about a half game.

dmjt4160

Jun 27, 2011
Again all those minutes on the powerplay and two minutes after its over Lundqvist has to make two tougher saves than any Holtby had to make on the powerplay.

Not feeling good right now

SauceCheese91

Sep 14, 2011
I'm usually pretty tense during Playoff games, but that Richards flubber shot miss wide in the first, and the shot DZ just ripped a few feet wide both made me laugh. We really do have some awful accuracy on this team.

Now John Moore on the other hand.....dude has a cannon, love his shot.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
If they can keep this intensity up for the rest of the game, the Caps should have their hands full and then some...

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
So what he's saying is its easy to control the puck against the Rangers since we collapse like three year olds on defense? Its been like this all year.

edit: all of Torts era to be exact.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
"Get out the big guns boys, were going shooting!" - Any defensemen that has ever played the Rangers.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I'm usually pretty tense during Playoff games, but that Richards flubber shot miss wide in the first, and the shot DZ just ripped a few feet wide both made me laugh. We really do have some awful accuracy on this team.

Now John Moore on the other hand.....dude has a cannon, love his shot.

Richards's shot in the first wasn't an accuracy problem. The puck rolled on him.

*Bob Richards*

Personally, I think Hank's swag >>>> Holtby's because he casually makes killer saves like, "Yeah....whatever".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad