Was MacTavish (no helmet) the greatest Oiler of all-time ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Flyers Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Wanted to make sure that chooch doesn't get carpal tunnel, so I figured I'd post this one for him.

Obviously it was that Jofa helmet that provided the Great one with all his talent.

If Craig T. wore a helmet there is no telling what kind of numbers he'd have put up.

looooob

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
John Flyers Fan said:
Wanted to make sure that chooch doesn't get carpal tunnel, so I figured I'd post this one for him.

Obviously it was that Jofa helmet that provided the Great one with all his talent.

If Craig T. wore a helmet there is no telling what kind of numbers he'd have put up.

good point. now imagine Guy with a helmet!

wow.

Gretzky had a bodyguard and a helmet. little wonder he scored so many points.

KOVALEV10*

Is this supposed to be funny John. I would expect better from an intelligent poster like you.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
John Flyers Fan said:

Excellent question, JFF, if MacT had been a little *****-cat like that wimpy Gretzky, he'd have been busy filling the net instead of protecting himself. He, no doubt, would be the highest scorer of all-time.

JCD

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Bring Back Bucky said:
Shame on you John FLyers Fan. Shame Shame Shame

He has figured out intentional humor. Now can he learn unintentional humor.

JFF did this as a joke. I can see chooch or K-10 seriously asking this question.

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
JCD said:
He has figured out intentional humor. Now can he learn unintentional humor.

JFF did this as a joke. I can see chooch or K-10 seriously asking this question.

I nearly spit out my drink laughing when I read the part about "imagine how many points MacTavish would`ve scored with a helmet." Absolutely hilarious. But you`re right JCD. It wouldn`t be a stretch for those two to say something like that. I mean, these are guys who think if a player smokes and drinks that it should somehow enhance their reputation.

Dr Love

Mar 22, 2002
Location, Location!
reckoning said:
these are guys who think if a player smokes and drinks that it should somehow enhance their reputation.
They would have loved baseball player King Kelly back in the 1880s. The man smoked on the field.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
John made his point. :innocent: :biglaugh:

We're gonna let this shut down now before something else stupid happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad