Was it Worth it?

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Of course it was worth it. How's that even a question?

:laugh: If I knew what winning the Cup felt like, then I would have known the answer. That's why I came to ask you guys.

I'm sure you guys heard of that cap benefit recapture formula that the league is going to use now. The reason I asked was because just like Chicago, that could end up screwing the Rangers as well.

Judrix

Teuvo is Kane's son
Feb 24, 2010
Chicago
I was so pathetically happy that night and all summer. All because a few men wielding sticks put more rubber black things in the other team's net.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Easily yes... the part of building the consistent contender wasn't going to happen overnight. Even though the Cup Win practically did.

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
Of course it was worth it. The biggest mistake was firing Tallon and replacing him with Bowman who got fleeced on all of those post Cup trades.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Of course it was worth it. The biggest mistake was firing Tallon and replacing him with Bowman who got fleeced on all of those post Cup trades.

Definitely, Tallon's relationships around the league would have brought back more. BoBo was a deer in the headlights and everyone knew it.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Bowman got value for the players he traded. He got what they were worth. Now add that nobody would overpay because we had to trade them, he did a good job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad