Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
1713319465546.gif

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
I got to say McElrath held his own and should have exceeded everyone's expectations.

If he gets a sweater I want to see him neutralize the rags lead punk Rempe to keep Willy free to terrorize their team and management again.

yep, let Sandin sit a game or two to get healthy. McIlrath and Wilson will wipe Rempe all over the ice

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Tanker here. What a depressing night.

Oh well. At least OV got his 30 goals, and we finally unloaded Mantha. So not a complete waste of
a season.

We're just delaying the inevitable. We didn't tank this year, so we're going to tank hard in the upcoming years. Its inevitable.

Looking forward to the NBA draft and the Wizards beginning their rebuild. Now there's a team with a bright future.

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
When they use to make the playoffs by Jan it really made the rest of the season terrible. Amused by how happy this ending has made me. I’m sure they will lose 20 to 2 4 straight but damn it was nice seeing theme eliminate Pitt, Detroit and Philly on 1 oshie goal

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007

Oh well. At least OV got his 30 goals, and we finally unloaded Mantha. So not a complete waste of
a season.

We're just delaying the inevitable. We didn't tank this year, so we're going to tank hard in the upcoming years. Its inevitable.

Looking forward to the NBA draft and the Wizards beginning their rebuild. Now there's a team with a bright future.
Is this a sarcasm account?

Monsterrain

Mar 4, 2013
Maryland

a season.

Get lost loser

Fred22406Capsfan

Jan 19, 2020

a season.

Trolling, sarcasm or just clinically depressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad