GDT: WARNING: HORRIFYING ACTS OF VIOLENCE (RD1 G1 @ NYR)

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
1713687463408.png

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
The strategy the Bruins employed last night should also work for us. Leafs were too interested in proving they were a tough team they kind of forgot to play hockey.

The Rangers still have Tom Wilson on their minds, so I have a feeling they will try to do what the Leafs tried last night. We need to be opportunistic and make the most of the PPs we get. Gotta play smart.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
No matter what happens today this will be far easier than watching the heralded Dennis "Tennis Ball Cannon" Wideman and Jeffrey "10 blocks in 1 period" Schultz paring vs Boston game 7.

To win we gotta go ugly early and lulling the rangers to sleep for our counters will be easier on a Sunday afternoon.

Caps + Under + Ovi goal bet placed

Last edited:

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Wake up today being told I have to go to my moms for a family dinner …

Had plans to do some strips, crowlers of Maine Lunch and get weird but it’s cool. I’ll head over early watch game and help cook

Go caps

Reactions: CapsSkins

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Friendly reminder: push the Report button if there’s a questionable post — please don’t reply and derail the thread.

Visiting fans: you’re welcome to post here but any trolling will result in a forum ban, please consider this your (only) warning.

Reactions: Calicaps and g00n

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad