GDT: WARNING: EXPLODING DEFENSEMEN (WSH vs NYR G4, 8pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
WARNING: CAPITALS DEFENSEMEN VENTURING ONTO ICE MAY SUDDENLY EXPLODE FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER.

-NHL DOPS

combustion.png

exploding drummer.gif

Last edited:

WcRoenick97

Apr 6, 2008
D.C.
I just don't understand why they haven't played with wreckless abandon? They are playing with house money, literally. I can only think the reason for everyhing is that they're too exhausted and spent from making it in. Bring that 3rd period energy from game 2.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
It would seem as though both Jensen and Sandin will be in tonight. I’d actually like to dress 7 Dee and either rotate Mac in or have him play 4RW for an occasional shift. I don’t want to lose the physical presence.

Also, I wouldn’t waste any energy on Rempe. He is worthless. Instead lets target their stars with good clean hits and punish them. Also play 200 feet and wreck their defensemen going back for the puck. Finish your f***ing checks!

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I would like to see us dress 7 Dee. Play Mac wherever he is needed. And if a Dee can’t play a full game you still have three pairs. Plus i want to keep a physical element in this game!

Reactions: troyerlaw

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Let's just get this over with and be the only team that gets swept in the 1st round. Then all the media will darling the Rangers in how good they are for easily handling the team that should not have made the playoffs and a team with too many AHL d-men due to numerous injuries on very questionable hits that were not penalized properly.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
What a f***ing snoozefest of a hockey playoff series…
It's only that because Carbery has the team playing to not lose(if you understand that sports reference), which translates to a lack of understanding of how to generate enough shots and score goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad