GDT: WAR! Your New Jersey Devils vs. le Montreal Canadiens - 7:30PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxman44

Dec 1, 2015
Hunterdon
After what happened in the last game, A) the price incident and B) the awful response and garbage play from the team after said incident, Id really expect the boys to come out and take this one personal. Its really a shame Price wont be playing. pretty gutless move from MT imo. Not that I condone goonery, but hes really got one coming in my mind.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I don't care who is in net for the habs. The best revenge is a win in a laugher. Go out and embarrass them on the scoreboard.

Rad Dude83

Jun 23, 2013
Jersey
I got tickets from ticket exchange.. says no printed tix.. do I just screen cap the weird bar code thing? Never done this before thanks.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
pretty gutless move from MT imo.

Montreal has a back-to-back, so they were sitting Price one of the games. Makes some sense to save him for the paying fans at a home game.

10/26: @NYI [Montoya]
10/27: Tampa [Price]

11/4: @Columbus [Montoya]
11/5: Philadelphia [Price]

11/12: Detroit [Price]
11/13: @Chicago [Montoya, from Illinois]

11/18: @Carolina [Montoya]
11/19: Toronto [Price]

12/22: Minnesota [Price]
12/23: @Columbus [Montoya]

It's funny, Montoya's only started one game at home and that was when Price was still injured to start the season.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Boooo

Poor Merrill, seems like every time he starts playing well something gets him out of the lineup. Hope he recovers fast and comes back just as strong

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Helgeson in for Merrill

It's like playing a video game on the highest difficulty

'Brutal mode'

This mode is for those who like pain. Shots against will be more numerous, your defense will be pinned in longer, more frequently, and will have more icing than a wedding cake. Select this mode if you're up for a challenge!

oxman44

Dec 1, 2015
Hunterdon
Montreal has a back-to-back, so they were sitting Price one of the games. Makes some sense to save him for the paying fans at a home game.

10/26: @NYI [Montoya]
10/27: Tampa [Price]

11/4: @Columbus [Montoya]
11/5: Philadelphia [Price]

11/12: Detroit [Price]
11/13: @Chicago [Montoya, from Illinois]

11/18: @Carolina [Montoya]
11/19: Toronto [Price]

12/22: Minnesota [Price]
12/23: @Columbus [Montoya]

It's funny, Montoya's only started one game at home and that was when Price was still injured to start the season.

Ah ok well that makes sense. A win is definetly more important than anything here and montoya instead of price should make that a little easier for us. But the price thing still grinds my gears lol

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Ah ok well that makes sense. A win is definetly more important than anything here and montoya instead of price should make that a little easier for us. But the price thing still grinds my gears lol

Montoya has owned NJD the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad