GDT: Wake up B0echi!$ LEAFS AT SENATORS pre-season Sunday 2PM Sportsnet One

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Hope all the kids play today (Knies, Robertson and Woll). Very excited to see what their games look like with another offseason under their belts.

If Robertson can force himself into a spot in that bottom 6 somehow, our offensive depth will be even more potent.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Surprised we don’t know the lineup. They must have travelled last night.

Based on Keefe's availability yesterday the lineup will be heavy with new adds Reaves, Bert, Klingberg, Domi. He said he wants them to get into games and have a good chance to learn the system. Rest of the roster is likely prospects they want to get a look at.

My guess is we see

Bert - Matthews - Marner
Domi - Nylander - Lafferty
Bottom 6 featuring Cowen, Reaves, and other prospects/ Marlies.

On D.
McCabe - Klingberg
Gio - liljegren
marlies

Brodie missed some of camp having just lost his dad so makes sense for him and Mo to wait for tomorrow to get extra time. In past years, the team has stacked the forwards or D and let the other one be really bad to balance out rosters. I think this will be pretty close.

Reactions: crump

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Based on Keefe's availability yesterday the lineup will be heavy with new adds Reaves, Bert, Klingberg, Domi. He said he wants them to get into games and have a good chance to learn the system. Rest of the roster is likely prospects they want to get a look at.

My guess is we see

Bert - Matthews - Marner

On D.
McCabe - Klingberg
Gio - liljegren
marlies

Brodie missed some of camp having just lost his dad so makes sense for him and Mo to wait for tomorrow to get extra time. In past years, the team has stacked the forwards or D and let the other one be really bad to balance out rosters. I think this will be pretty close.
Yep, Having seen most of the prospects at the tournament, they’re going to give new guys and bubble guys (like Gambrell and Gregor) lots of ice Also Knies, Robertson, Holmberg will get games to try to make their waiver status a moot point. Fill in the rest with the likes of Abruzzese Cowan, Mintin, Steeves Voit, Tverberg getting games should be entertaining preseason for the most part. Really not a lot of weak spots.

Timmins will be interesting, because if he does not make the team he will need to pass through waivers. He could force a 7 D 11 F start to the season if he plays well.

horner

May 22, 2007

My guess is we see

Bert - Matthews - Marner

On D.
McCabe - Klingberg
Gio - liljegren
marlies

It's a road game
I think they will go with the practice groups
Group 2 today
Bert mathews and marner will play in torronto

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
6’8” bohemouth Suthers is in? (don’t see any fight videos so probably a gentle giant). Also Clifford in to carry the hammer. Looking after his Marlies buddies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
My guess for the lineup:

Knies - Shaw - Gambrell
Minten - Hirvonen - Steeves
Clifford - Slavin - Ellis
Suthers

Rielly - Liljegren
Lagesson - Timmins
Lajoie - Villeneuve
Miller

More or less what I expect as well. Minten and Gambrell are centers and I feel like they will be centers today, especially over Hirvonen and Slavin.

Reactions: crump
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad