Injury Report: Wade Allison, MCL sprain (Jan. 22); Rehab skate, could play Sat. for Phantoms or Flyers (Feb. 28)

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Your wining about 8 game sample size squacking about being a big bully as his reason for a call up what do you expect

I can see you are just trying to take shots at deadly and his defending of the brass which I fully get . But Laczynski Frost and Allison have all proven to me that they are an improvement over what we have and I hope to see all of them up hear asap .

It's game time now .

No, I don't really give a shit about Deady. The point of my post, which you WILDLY missed, was that Allison would get the call up before Frost because it would appease the fanbase, despite not being the best move to make for either the player himself or the franchise.

I never mentioned at all that Allison actually was a bully. Just that he has that marketability, so that's why he would get it.

Definitely watch that game, though.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
No, I don't really give a shit about Deady. The point of my post, which you WILDLY missed, was that Allison would get the call up before Frost because it would appease the fanbase, despite not being the best move to make for either the player himself or the franchise.

I never mentioned at all that Allison actually was a bully. Just that he has that marketability, so that's why he would get it.

Definitely watch that game, though.
Sorry my apology then . I must have been triggered .It happens . lol

Reactions: Larry44

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Frost is a center, they desperately want him to succeed.
Allison did far more in 14 games than Frost did in 20 games as rookies.
But Allison is also 24 years old, with a NHL body, 106 college games and 24 pro games - so he should be ahead of Frost.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Dec. 1: No longer on the Flyers injured roster. He has been activated and sent to AHL for conditioning and to play.

Last edited:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Figure Allison will be in Philly in mid-December, two weeks in the AHL, then up for I predict, Ottawa at home on the 18th. Could be the Devils on the 14th, but I don't think they'll rush him.

Columbus Hockey Dad

Oct 30, 2018
Figure Allison will be in Philly in mid-December, two weeks in the AHL, then up for I predict, Ottawa at home on the 18th. Could be the Devils on the 14th, but I don't think they'll rush him.
Considering they're forcing Hayes out, it wouldn't shock me if Wade comes back next week.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
The Phantoms are missing three games this week because Hershey has a Covid outbreak. Didn't play on Sunday, won't play tonight or on Saturday.

Right now their next two games are:

Friday, December 3, 2021 (7:05) CHARLOTTE CHECKERS
Friday, December 10, 2021 (7:00) at Hartford Wolf Pack

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Kjell f***ing Samuelsson still being a Player Development coach for this rotten organization is just hilarious.
Is there any evidence that Kjell has done a poor job? He can’t make chicken salad out of chicken ****. The young guys get yanked up to the big club before he has much of a chance to work with them. Obviously he’s worked with his son and he’s progressing nicely. If the defensemen in the system haven’t grown their games, the blame belongs in places other than Samuelsson like no blueprint in how to develop any young player.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Allison in his 14 game cameo last season looked far better than Frost has ever looked, two years ago or this season.
CF 51.76%, CF rel -0.08, xGF 60.19%, xGFrel +9.94, 2.29 pp/60 at ES.
Allison is 24, physically mature and obviously NHL ready.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Is there any evidence that Kjell has done a poor job? He can’t make chicken salad out of chicken ****. The young guys get yanked up to the big club before he has much of a chance to work with them. Obviously he’s worked with his son and he’s progressing nicely. If the defensemen in the system haven’t grown their games, the blame belongs in places other than Samuelsson like no blueprint in how to develop any young player.

Imagine defending any member of this organization :laugh:

Kjell could barely skate or handle the puck when he played and is now 63 years old.

Doesnt take a genius to realize he should no longer be "developing" modern NHL players. He has nothing to offer them. The proof is on the ice.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Allison in his 14 game cameo last season looked far better than Frost has ever looked, two years ago or this season.
CF 51.76%, CF rel -0.08, xGF 60.19%, xGFrel +9.94, 2.29 pp/60 at ES.
Allison is 24, physically mature and obviously NHL ready.

Physically mature, full sized.... and incredibly injury prone. Wade Allison has never played more than 36 games in a hockey season since being drafted six years ago.

An NHL season is 82 games long.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Physically mature, full sized.... and incredibly injury prone. Wade Allison has never played more than 36 games in a hockey season since being drafted six years ago.

An NHL season is 82 games long.

That's a different issue. And a depressing one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad