GDT: Vs Washington Capitals

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Well $7m and $5m both well established in their careers so not really similar.

Just don't like the idea of ever looking at a player as "they are paid to perform in this situation". That is above his pay grade.
You’re not wrong that Thompson being a rookie makes this different, but I don’t think that was insignificant either.

Fleury is a HOF goalie, a champion, was playing much better back then than Lehner is now (he seemed to pick it up after the team acquired Lehner), and had been the #1 guy in Vegas since he got here.

And we all saw the reaction from him and his agent when it was clear the team demoted him to #2.

Maybe benching Lehner for a while means he brings back his Twitter account and puts in a picture of a sword in his back.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
The order we play the final 3 games is perfect. I didn't realize Dallas was first and St. Louis was last like I was hoping for. Blues and Wild are tied in points but Minn has a game in hand. If they're going for home ice we won't catch a break and face a team potentially resting players. If we can't beat Dallas and Chicago (and the usual bye of San Jose) it's a moot point anyways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad