Voracek

illpucks

May 26, 2011
All assists! He was killing it out there! His last assist was quite something. He did everything.

Gif of the amazing selfless assist.

GlassTameCopperhead.gif

Last edited:

ZeroPT*

That's some **** Jagr did.

*HIPSTER MOMENT* I've always loved Voracek. One of my favorite players in the league. Big skilled wingers like him are a treat to watch.

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
umm he made a nice deke, but that pass was just a pass off backhander... no way AOTY.... for assist of teh year i wanna see a sauce over a few sticks through some legs on a stick for a tap in.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
umm he made a nice deke, but that pass was just a pass off backhander... no way AOTY.... for assist of teh year i wanna see a sauce over a few sticks through some legs on a stick for a tap in.

True, its not super glamorous. But he goes end to end and dominates the defenseman and puts it on a tee for Laughton. Considering that it is a very hard play to execute, it should be up there.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Voracek is amazing player. If the Flyers somehow make the playoffs he has a legitmate shot at the Hart.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
lirl assist of the year :facepalm:

I changed it so people can appreciate the play for what it is.

I realize it is not flashy so people will not like it as much.

For flashiness Nash has the AOTY AINEC, but the amount of work that Voracek did to make that play happen should not be discounted because it is less flashy than this

(which I consider the AOTY for how it looks)

Nash-to-St._Louis.0.GIF

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Best winger in the league IMO.

He has a very legitimate case to that title. His pace might eventually slow down a little, like to PPG, not 100+. Going just off this season alone, I don't think anyone else can be effectively argued over Voracek.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I changed it so people can appreciate the play for what it is.

I realize it is not flashy so people will not like it as much.

For flashiness Nash has the AOTY AINEC, but the amount of work that Voracek did to make that play happen should not be discounted because it is less flashy than this

(which I consider the AOTY for how it looks)

Nash-to-St._Louis.0.GIF

That's the AOTY? lirl again...neither of those are even top 3 imo.

member 202355

He has a very legitimate case to that title. His pace might eventually slow down a little, like to PPG, not 100+. Going just off this season alone, I don't think anyone else can be effectively argued over Voracek.

Rick Nash is the only player you could argue over Voracek for this season. Overall, Jake is the better player and he looks to be consistent this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad