visiting Sweden with kid

rheged1606

Apr 15, 2024
Hey! I will be visiting Stockholm (then drive south) with a 5 year old kid who is currently mad about ice hockey. I understand the season is over - is there anything else that we could do/go and see? We are in Sweden from 18-23 of April 2024.
Anything hockey related, we could take his gear as well, if there was someewhere to play or sth.
I know it's a long shot probably but still.
Googleing did not bring up much, any tips are welcome! Thanks!

M.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Well, the HockeyAllsvenskan finals will be ongoing, games 3 & 4 will be in Stockholm on the 21st and 23rd.

There'll be a U17 5 nations tournament (featuring Sweden, Czechia, Slovakia, Finland, & Switzerland) in Tranås from the 17th to the 21st, depending on when you'll drive south.

rheged1606

Apr 15, 2024
Well, the HockeyAllsvenskan finals will be ongoing, games 3 & 4 will be in Stockholm on the 21st and 23rd.

There'll be a U17 5 nations tournament (featuring Sweden, Czechia, Slovakia, Finland, & Switzerland) in Tranås from the 17th to the 21st, depending on when you'll drive south.
Thanks so much! I somehow understood that the finals were in March. That sounds fantastic... if there are tickets available. I will google the U17 as well, might work too.

Edit: Got the tickets! Will be going to a place called Gävle I guess!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad