Visiting Ottawa and CTC/Tickets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Last game I went to last year.... I just got tickets out front from an group of brokers selling tickets.

Are they there every game? Planning on going to tomorrows game. I need 3 lower level tickets.

I am staying downtown Ottawa tonight A Royal Elgin hotel.

Any help would be appreciated.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Last game I went to last year.... I just got tickets out front from an group of brokers selling tickets.

Are they there every game? Planning on going to tomorrows game. I need 3 lower level tickets.

I am staying downtown Ottawa tonight A Royal Elgin hotel.

Any help would be appreciated.

Update...

I do not have android available for mobile tickets.... best advice for getting tickets....

Thanks

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
There was one scalper at the game against Carolina last week during the huge snowstorm and the place was empty, so I figure for any other game, there would still be some.

With the bad attendance this year though, it's a crapshoot.

That being said, there will be plenty of tickets you can buy at the box office before the game.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
So as a huge Sens fan or something I signed up for insider emails about ticket sales. I just bought tickets to the Habs @ Sens game in January. Ticket master said there wasn't any parking spots available for the game. I've been to your arena before and know that parking can be hell.

Anyone know if parking tickets will be for sale tomorrow when the regular on sale date is? Or will I have to cross my fingers that I don't have any major issues in a few months paying in person?

Thanks!

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
So as a huge Sens fan or something I signed up for insider emails about ticket sales. I just bought tickets to the Habs @ Sens game in January. Ticket master said there wasn't any parking spots available for the game. I've been to your arena before and know that parking can be hell.

Anyone know if parking tickets will be for sale tomorrow when the regular on sale date is? Or will I have to cross my fingers that I don't have any major issues in a few months paying in person?

Thanks!

Never had issues paying when I show up. I usually show up earlier to check out stuff at the arena with my son. I also leave a bit later after the rush... go get some player autographs.

I will send you a Sens Jersey to cover up your ugly Habs jersey. ;)

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Never had issues paying when I show up. I usually show up earlier to check out stuff at the arena with my son. I also leave a bit later after the rush... go get some player autographs.

I will send you a Sens Jersey to cover up your ugly Habs jersey. ;)
Thanks for the info but I think I'll have to give you an infraction for the jersey offer! :D

Reactions: Variable26

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Does anyone know if the Senators have the nice looking hard tickets for season ticket holders or any type of physical tickets?

im looking for one from tonight’s game.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Flyers fan coming in peace.....

Wife and I are planning on going to the Dec 21st game. When is the best time to get tickets to games? Would Stubhub be the best option?

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Flyers fan coming in peace.....

Wife and I are planning on going to the Dec 21st game. When is the best time to get tickets to games? Would Stubhub be the best option?
Day of or a few days before on Stubhub will get you the best seats for the cheapest price.

Reactions: Deadpool8812

Senovision

May 23, 2011
I just bought on stubhub, regular price $175 Canadian each plus there would be surcharges etc..... for $80 each Canadian all charges in!

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
Is there a fast way to get from the east end of Ottawa to the west during rush hour ?

giphy (23).gif

Attachments

• giphy (23).gif
    giphy (23).gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: NyQuil and CNote

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
So ridiculous. I figured I'd try and see if someone has a secret.

Faster to go via the highway and just be patient, or to go through Ottawa and come out Moodie, or before that ?

Honestly, your best bet is just to take the 417 and hope for the best. I've probably tried every route possible from Kanata to Walkley and back over the last 15 years, and nothing will be faster than the queensway.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Honestly, your best bet is just to take the 417 and hope for the best. I've probably tried every route possible from Kanata to Walkley and back over the last 15 years, and nothing will be faster than the queensway.

Thanks.

So terrible being stuck on there for an hour and then have another hour to drive.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
I go in town saturday and I want to go at the game. Is there scalper outside of the ctc

Last edited:

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Hey guys. I have a friend looking to sell a pair of upper level seats for tonight due to the weather. $100 for the pair, each comes with a $25 concession voucher. Send me a PM if interested and I can put you in contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad