OT: Visiting any arenas this year?

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Vegas baby, Vegas...have the airline tix and hotel, with a bunch of guys. We haven't gotten the tickets to the game, hoping the tix might drop between now and Christmas. I'm sure we will pick another away game but nothing scheduled yet.

MarinerIslanderSean

Aug 4, 2005
Burnaby, BC
As an Isles fan living in Metro Vancouver, I plan to see the Isles at Rogers Arena on March 5, 2018

+1

Also heading to LA to see them vs. the Ducks on October 11th and the Kings on October 15th.

No East Coast trips this year. Isles are 13-2-1 when I see them away from Vancouver (and 4-0 vs. the Rags), though, so maybe next year.

LetsGoIslanders

Mar 6, 2005
NYC
Anaheim is a pretty generic 90s arena. It has two levels, wider concourses than the Coli, and a very high ceiling.

I loved SJ's arena. If the team builds at Belmont that is the concept it should take. A superwide central concourse and stairs to both the 100s and 200s, then a escalators up to the luxury boxes, but a very low ceiling like the Nassau Coliseum. It takes the worst out of the Coliseum (the small concourse), and the best, the low ceiling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad