Virtanev GM game + Dispersal Draft Discussion Thread

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Just some rules for those of you who haven't played before (pretty much copying and pasting them from dongs game lmao)

Comish - Virtanev
Comish - donghabs89
Nothing - How Ya Drouin

Game Rules:

- 15 teams will be chosen by GM's, the other 15 teams will be placed in a dispersal draft.
- the dispersal draft will consist of 7 rounds, in a snake draft order ranging from the current NHL standings (Buffalo picks first, Rangers pick last)
- the 2015 national hockey league entry draft will take place before standings votes all picks remain to the NHL teams they belong to now, for example the Oilers own the Pittsburgh Penguins first round pick.
- the 2016 entry draft will take place after standings votes
- don't be a **** boy, if you're going to make ******** trades I will fire your ass asap, I don't want people ruining my games. No alliances, that **** will not be tolerated if you're caught colluding you'll never be allowed to play in any game I run again.

Salary Cap•$80 000 000
•All teams MUST be under the cap by the end of trade deadline day
•Cap checks will happen randomly throughout the game so make sure you are under. There will be a punishment given if you go over the cap come the Trade Deadline.

Trades

•Trades don't need to be sent in.
• The league has the right to reject any trade within 24 hours of it being posted.
• When a deal is deemed too lopsided or one sided the deal will be put on hold. The GMs involved in the deal will be asked to revise it. After which the league will hold a meeting with the GMs involved and will approve or deny the change. The role of the league office is not to make the deal fair but to make it less one sided.
• You must post a roster full of team info before being allowed to trade
•Any trade deemed suspicious by the league will be vetoed.
•Keep in mind that any deal the League thinks is outrageous can and will be vetoed, so don't pull anything stupid.
•If a deal is vetoed, you won't be able to make the exact deal again.
•You may only retain a max of 50% of a player's cap

Other Rules

•Inactivity will not be accepted. If you have just one post in the thread one day before the deadline, you will be fired.
•If you'd like to place a player on waivers, post in this thread along with the player's contract information.
• You MUST keep your roster and Trading block Update
•Posting in the thread doesn't necessarily mean you will get the job you wanted. Post the team you want and the job you want and I will determine who gets the jobs.
•If it's proven that you have not kept your roster updated through out the game
• Not keeping your roster updated is considered a sign of inactivity and if your roster is found to be significantly out of date then you will be fired .
• If you are not active for longer then 36 hours without giving notice you will risk being fired
•If a player is out for the season due to injury, he can't be added to your roster and won't count against your cap. If he's injured but not expected to be out for the rest of the season, he's in play and still counts.
•If you have any questions regarding the game or how it works, feel free to ask me.

Teams Currently occupied

Pittsburgh Penguins - Virtanev
Buffalo Sabres - Latvian Twist
Toronto Maple Leafs - CBJ All The Way
Vancouver Canucks - Gino McSnipesss
Boston Bruins - Watch for the Yeti
San Jose Sharks - SJSharks39
Edmonton Oilers - DongHabs98
Philadelphia Flyers - Donut
Colorado Avalanche - SoundwaveIsCharisma
Tampa Bay Lightning - Habs76
Montreal Canadiens - Habsfannick
New York Islanders - JohnyGraz

Teams being dispersed TBA:

Last edited by a moderator:

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
sorry for the worst op of all time, but im a lazy mother ****er. still need some GM's, game won't open till we get 15. Team can start talking trade, and would greatly appreciate anyone who helps me recruit.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Everyone is available on San Jose for the right price. I will decide whether I am rebuilding or contending based on the offers that come in.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
:bolts 2015/16 Roster

Jonathan Drouin($0.925M) - Steven Stamkos($5.500M) - Ryan Callahan($6.400M)
Nikita Kucherov($0.700M) - Tyler Johnson($3.200M) - Ondrej Palat($3.200M)
Alex Killorn($2.700M) - Valterri Filppula($6.000M) - Vladislav Namestnikov($TBA)
J.T. Brown($0.975M) - Brian Boyle($2.000M) - Cedric Paquette($0.650M)
Brendan Morrow($TBA) - Jonathan Marchessault($TBA)

Victor Hedman($5.750M) - Anton Stralman($4.500M)
Jason Garrison($4.500M) - Braydon Coburn($4.000M)
Nikita Nesterov($0.742M) - Matthew Carle($5.500M)
Andrej Sustr($TBA)

Ben Bishop($5.950M)
Andrei Vasilevskiy($0.925M)

LTIR: Mattias Ohlund($1.000M)

Minors: Luke Witkowski, Mark Barberio

Salary Cap: $80 000 000
Payroll: $65 315 000
Cap Space: 14 685 000

Everyone is available
Can a mod move this to the roster thread? Thx.

Last edited:

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
San Jose has decided to rebuild makin Burns, Vlasic, Couture, Thornton, Marleau, and Pavelski being actively shopped

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:pens conflicted on whether to rebuild or contend. Crosby, Malkin, Letang, Hornqvist, Ehrhoff, Martin, Perron are OTB though, please do not make me crap offers.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:sabres

We're rebuilding, obviously. Everyone but Reinhart and Ristolainen could be moved.

Also looking to move the 1st overall in the dispersal draft.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
:bruins

Only untouchables are Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton and Tuukka Rask. Big names like Milan Lucic, Zdeno Chara headline our trading block, which includes Reilly Smith and Chris Kelly among many others. David Krejci could be moved in the right deal.

More information will be posted tomorrow in this thread and the roster thread.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
Make offers on: Jonathan Drouin, Steven Stamkos, Tyler Johnson, Nikita Kucherov, Victor Hedman, Ben Bishop and everybody else! Rebuilding just for funsies

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I thought I was the Maple Laughs :huh:

but anyways....

Anyone not named Giroux, Voracek and Simmonds can be discussed.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
:bolts looking for D & F prospects as well as NHLers under the age of 25. Full rebuild. Stamkos, Johnson, Kucherov, Callahan, Palat, Hedman, Stralman, Bishop all on the block. Will move Drouin in the right deal too

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
:bolts 2015/16 Roster

Jonathan Drouin($0.925M) - Steven Stamkos($5.500M) - Ryan Callahan($6.400M)
Nikita Kucherov($0.700M) - Tyler Johnson($3.200M) - Ondrej Palat($3.200M)
Alex Killorn($2.700M) - Valterri Filppula($6.000M) - Vladislav Namestnikov($TBA)
J.T. Brown($0.975M) - Brian Boyle($2.000M) - Cedric Paquette($0.650M)
Brendan Morrow($TBA) - Jonathan Marchessault($TBA)

Victor Hedman($5.750M) - Anton Stralman($4.500M)
Jason Garrison($4.500M) - Braydon Coburn($4.000M)
Nikita Nesterov($0.742M) - Matthew Carle($5.500M)
Andrej Sustr($TBA)

Ben Bishop($5.950M)
Andrei Vasilevskiy($0.925M)

LTIR: Mattias Ohlund($1.000M)

Minors: Luke Witkowski, Mark Barberio

Salary Cap: $80 000 000
Payroll: $65 315 000
Cap Space: 14 685 000

Everyone is available
Can a mod move this to the roster thread? Thx.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I might just start competing. Because there's not much competition in the competing catergory and I can replace what I've lost already through the dispersal draft so San Jose is now competing!

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I'll contend since it seems like my team has some solid young pieces to move.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad