RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Gotta love this guy hyping up the fans lmao

IMG_2087.jpeg

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Stealing Trocheck from the Canes was a crazy good move.
What a difference 10 months makes. I remember a handful of people were not happy about it before this season. In some ways Vince was the heart of this season.

Staal stole his lunch money on the dots but we’ll let it slide
Staal is so strong. He is a tough matchup.

Thank you for reminding me,

Seemed like Vince was the last NYR to react to the puck going in.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Honestly, this guy is captain material

I love him, but Laf is the next captain of this team. Fox already turned it down. It’s Lafs time. He’ll have that C for a decade.

Troch has redeemed himself after that abomination last year. What a gem of a player he’s been for us, playing the best hockey of his life here.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

its not that serious

Mar 7, 2024

From an outside perspective, I agree, he really is. And yet, the Rangers have five alternate captains and he isn't one, which is baffling.

But it goes to show that you can wear a letter on the front of your jersey and deserve it, or you could deserve one, not have it, and do all the right things anyway. Respect to the guys who have the letters because it comes with responsibility. And respect to the guys like Trocheck who lead without one.

He's been motivated since preseason, talked about meaning business when the playoffs came around and clearly he meant it.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
I've been saying for months , this guy is the defacto captain of the New York Rangers. He may not have a letter on his jersey but early on in the season he's been the guy that has shown the most leadership and has been the heartbeat of this team. It's easy to see too that even the guys wearing letters recognize his leadership.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Troch has redeemed himself after that abomination last year.
That's outrageous. He was very good last year. Look at how much better he was than the bozo he relaced. I think he's been used better this year . There's no question he has been used more. Leads all forwards in icetime.

Last edited:

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
That's outrageous. He was very good last year. Look at how much better he was than the bozo he relaced. I think he's been used better this year . There's no question he has been used more. Leads all forwards in icetime.

In the playoffs, man. My bad for not specifying. He was ass.

Redeemed himself here big time. Love this f*ckin’ guy.

The New Russian Five

May 27, 2019
I love him, but Laf is the next captain of this team. Fox already turned it down. It’s Lafs time. He’ll have that C for a decade.

Troch has redeemed himself after that abomination last year. What a gem of a player he’s been for us, playing the best hockey of his life here.
Redeemed himself from *checks notes* his 2nd best statistical season (before this season) of his career? That's the definition of abomination these days? Damn, standards are super high. lol

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Redeemed himself from *checks notes* his 2nd best statistical season (before this season) of his career? That's the definition of abomination these days? Damn, standards are super high. lol

I corrected myself in an above post, man.

Playoffs. 1 point in 7 games was dogshit.

He’s playing out of his mind in these playoffs and I’m positively jazzed about it.

Reactions: haveandare

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad