Confirmed with Link: Vincent Trocheck Named to NHL All Star Team

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I mean he was pretty shit last year. Luckily he’s one of the 3 players who’s actually improved under Laviolette, he’s been great this season.
He wasn't shit last year...he was good in the regular season, bad like everyone else in the playoffs

He had 64 points last season which was his second best point total of his career. 56.1% on faceoffs

We can say "I wish he meshed better with Panarin!" but he gave the team 2nd line center numbers easily

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I remember people throwing the idea around that he slots better as a 3C. He's closer to a 1C than a 3C. Really good-value signing that's gone under the radar a bit.

Untitled.png

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
He was ass cheeks last year but he's been a revelation this year.

Not sure if it's the coaching change or what but him and Panarin just did not gel last year. Now they're inseparable

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
He wasn't shit last year...he was good in the regular season, bad like everyone else in the playoffs

He had 64 points last season which was his second best point total of his career. 56.1% on faceoffs

We can say "I wish he meshed better with Panarin!" but he gave the team 2nd line center numbers easily
He was good last year until about December. He was awful down the stretch and of course in the playoffs.

Much better this year though.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Trocho Cinco

What are his numbers away from Panarin though
Those are pre-adjusted.

And like, he's done it before. Here he is on a 35-36-11 Panthers team.
Untitled.png

He was always a good player. Probably always a first line caliber player. You just don't think of him as a "1C" or whatever, but he's a first line player who happens to play center.

Reactions: NYR Viper

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Sad players like Kreider/Mika/Goodrow have A's when guys who deserve them don't (Trocheck). He's a player you want the kids looking up to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad