Ville de Québec Part IV: Le Boudoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
It looks like the seat Jack Nicholson sits at during Laker games, haha.

I don't know how I feel about those seats. Great novative idea, but will the players like it? Who will sit there? Regular paying fans or dignataries? We don't have anybody of Jack's caliber in Quebec City, but.. Celine Dion and René Angélil could perhaps sit there :)

I'd morgage everything I have just to be able to sit on the Nords' bench, that would be such a great experience.

They should do a lottery during the game and people that have the winning tickets can go sit there. A very populist concept.

tobo

Jun 28, 2011
I think there are enough people around who are willing to pay top $£€ for one of those seats.

powerstuck

Nordiques Hopes Lies
Jan 13, 2012
Town NHL hates !
It looks like the seat Jack Nicholson sits at during Laker games, haha.

I don't know how I feel about those seats. Great novative idea, but will the players like it? Who will sit there? Regular paying fans or dignataries? We don't have anybody of Jack's caliber in Quebec City, but.. Celine Dion and René Angélil could perhaps sit there :)

I'd morgage everything I have just to be able to sit on the Nords' bench, that would be such a great experience.

Probably the backup goalie making jokes with fans. And if it goes like the tickets with those 3D-experience-feel seats in the movies...Regular movie ticket price = 10$, 3D experience ticket price for a movie that has all but 30sec to 1min use of the equipement 25$ you can bet the price won't be given to anyone.

The best use would be tickets paid by big corporations or special fundations for kids with medical issues (like those from St-Justine or CHUL hospital) and their families. You get a wonderful experience for a sick kid (good for PR) and you make sure that there's not gonna be someone crazy who's gonna yell at the coach after two beers.

tobo

Jun 28, 2011
meh, what are they going to do? Give you a game misconduct and throw you in the penalty box? :naughty:

Brodie

HACK THE BONE! HACK THE BONE!
Mar 19, 2009
Chicago
CBC has a Jets fan on last night who said he'd spent over $10,000 on the team. I hope people in QC are prepared to make similar commitmnets

tobo

Jun 28, 2011
What a nutcase. What did he think? That he could take on an entire bench? :yo:

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I'm relieved, I thought it was the price of season tickets!

$10000 is 4 seats at $57 per ticket, or 2 seats at $114 per ticket. Not so crazy, and it's not like you're going to go to all 44 games. You'd split that with others and sell the extras to bring your cost way below the initial $10K outlay

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
I agree, but those seats could be real money makers. You could sell them for 5K a pop and make 20k a night from them. On 41 games that gives you 820K, that's not a revenue stream I'd cut myself from.

The Minnesota Wild have similar seats known as Elite Seats.

•Enjoy the four best seats in the house between the Wild and visiting team players’ benches
•VIP access to the Treasure Island Ice Lodge, a private on-the-glass club, prior to and during game
◦Includes beer, wine, and snacks
•Headwaters Dinner Experience
◦4 Headwaters buffets, including all-you-can eat steak, crab legs, prime rib and more
◦1 beverage per person (alcoholic or non) or 1 house selected bottle of wine with dinner
◦4 desserts from our elaborate dessert cart
•Invitation to attend Head Coach Mike Yeo's post game press conference
•Experience a bird’s eye view of the rink during a special Press Box tour
•RBC Wealth Management Club Level access
•Valet parking in the players’ lot

They go for $2000, $2400, or $2800 per seat per game and they are all sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad