GDT: Villains@Devils - Thurs Mar 21/24 - I'll be back - 6 PM - TSN3/CJOB/POWER 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
KFC does look like Hans Gruber.

Gus always has a back-up plan
He didn't always have a back-up plan...

1711044995614.png

m.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Pretty good team stats - 1st in ga, 15th in gf - that's a winning combo (hopefully Tofolli will help us with the gf)
PP and PK both 21st which isn't great but considering our first half numbers I'd imagine we're top half of the league in both post ASG.

Nice to see the numbers bear out our place in the standings. So nice to be successful without smoke and mirrors or just relying on our goalie

Right now everybody is helping with the goals for. Our ranking was depressed during that stretch where no one could score. But Toff & Money are both helping too.

Reactions: Jetland162702

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Thanks @SUX2BU for the devilishly clever GDT! I guess Brossoit will be auditioning for next year's Devils starting job tonight. Funny they didn't want Hellebuyck earlier this season...:sarcasm:

Oops this is not the prediction thread.
You guessed right, but no points for you...:sarcasm:

This thread is now live...:thumbu:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
fyi these projected lines have been wrong before and are probably going off the line rushes yesterday when pionk missed from the flu, there is a chance that he does play tonight
I'm guessing we won't find out until warm up, who is in and who is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad