Tribute Video tribute to Montreal's amazing playoff run

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Hey guys, congrats on the great season. Even as a Sens fan it was exciting to see the Habs continue to defy expectations all throughout the playoffs. Though they didn't win the ultimate prize, this team has created some memories that will last a lifetime. I've had some free time lately so I decided to make a tribute montage for the Habs' amazing run. Hope some of you get a kick out of it :)

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Hey guys, congrats on the great season. Even as a Sens fan it was exciting to see the Habs continue to defy expectations all throughout the playoffs. Though they didn't win the ultimate prize, this team has created some memories that will last a lifetime. I've had some free time lately so I decided to make a tribute montage for the Habs' amazing run. Hope some of you get a kick out of it :)

Really nice video montage! Just wouldn’t have choose that song but awesome job!

Reactions: HabsFather

OnceWasNot

Jul 28, 2009
Great video and I happen to like the song choice. The groove of Gojira goes well with hockey highlights.

Reactions: HabsQC

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
Thank you for the video, was a great 2 months...but yeah, I am fairly certain that Satan himself is the singer of that song.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Great video and editing. The music was off though. You should’ve chose something that accurately depicted the emotions after each of the wins as we got further. That hard rock if that’s what you call it wasn’t it. But good job none the less.

Reactions: HabsFather

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
We need a montage with Planez by Jeremih as the song.

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009

Awesome montage! Some of the best moments captured there.

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK

Hey, thanks for putting this together. Not a great fan of the music, but total kudos for the video montage - genuinely excellent work and like others have said, it's great to see the physicality. Arturri's winner still gives me the chills :)

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Lucky Luke

Jun 17, 2006
habs-2021.jpg

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad