[Vid] Embellishment City

• Thread starter M A K A V E L I*
  • Start date

Reign Nateo

Apr 28, 2003
Canada
Visit site
My opinion wasn't about the video but about its creator. His hatred is pretty astonishing

Not true. He makes a lot of videos, Bruins ones are just the most obviously and outlandishly hypocritical to everyone outside of Boston so they go viral. Nothing to do with him hating the Bruins. It's Julien, Jack Edwards and the Bruins themselves that make these Bruins videos go viral.

hogtownhabsfan*

Not true. He makes a lot of videos, Bruins ones are just the most obviously and outlandishly hypocritical to everyone outside of Boston so they go viral. Nothing to do with him hating the Bruins. It's Julien, Jack Edwards and the Bruins themselves that make these Bruins videos go viral.
Bingo.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
Honestly, Ferrece is almost as bad as Marchand when it comes to theatrics... It's almost as if these turds practice this kind of ****.

Yeah..."almost"

seguinh.jpg

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
I cant think of someone who hates the Bruins on here more than M A K A V E L I

He goes out of his way to make this stuff even when it had nothing to do with his team (Canucks)
This is the only response Ive seen so far from Bruins fans....pathetic. Attack the messenger and ignore the content of the video. Talk about having your head in the sand.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
This is good wisdom to live by. Not only for sports and fan bases, but for everyday life.

It is catastrophic to believe the CJ can ***** about embellishment the way he did, with the team he has. The worst part is, what he accused the habs of embellishing, are legitimate hits (Thornton on Subban from behind). I don't understand how the NHL has ignored the fact that CJ was telling the NHL officials how to do their job. I am flabbergasted that nothing was done with this.

Now you know who'll be taking Colin Campbell's job as an NHL exec when his career as a coach is over ;)

Linters*

My opinion wasn't about the video but about its creator. His hatred is pretty astonishing

Lol, well we now know how the Bruins fans are going to respond to this video from the two that posted here, they are reacting like politicians presented with a fact they don't like and attack the messenger and ignore the message.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
This is the only response Ive seen so far from Bruins fans....pathetic. Attack the messenger and ignore the content of the video. Talk about having your head in the sand.

That's what most Bruin fans have pretty much been doing all over it seems and not only here. Most of the replies I've seen from Bruin fans only seem to point out that of course a Canucks fan made this video because they are the biggest divers and know all about diving.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
They play such an intimidating game while still being the biggest divers in the history of the sport, paradoxal team.

I in the Eye

Drop a ball it falls
Dec 14, 2002

It's the only response they can have... The contents of the video speak for itself... Boston fans can't argue that Boston wasn't diving in those clips... or argue that Julien's words don't speak just as well for his own team, as any other team...

All a Boston fan who doesn't like the video can do is keep quiet, or make fun of the guy who made the video...

If this ever gets to Julien or the Bruins, I'm sure they will touch upon "too much time on his hands", "bias", "mother's basement", "Internet is the playground for the weird people", etc... Because that's all that they've got... They can't discredit that the Bruins dive and contribute to the problem that Julien is fumbly ranting about... And yet, without discrediting the contents of the video, Julien looks like a smug, blundering hypocrit and moron...

Boston is just so clearly hypocritical... Makavelli hasn't, to my knowledge, made a video about any other team... and the Canucks have heated rivals in Chicago, etc... It's not that Makavelli hates Boston the most, IMHO... Boston is just so clearly hypoctrical and self-rightous that there is ample material... and Julien and certain Boston players are such smug, self-rightous fools, that it's pretty funny to have their words thrown back at themselves as a source of entertainment...

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
I love it! The Bruins hypocrisy is exposed and they are currently the laughing stock of the NHL. How appropriate that one of their sponsors is "Diving Donuts". :laugh::laugh::laugh:

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
I keep hearing the argument "Well, every team have guys who embellish." Yeah, that's fine and dandy, but there's no team in the league that tries to demonize others for diving quite like the Bruins, while incidentally diving all over the ice themselves. Say what you will about the Canucks, but at least they're self-aware enough not to call out other teams for embellishment.

Boston's holier-than-thou approach is just laughable. Are they seriously blind to the fact that they're one of the biggest divers in the league?

Odelein24

Sep 17, 2009
Montreal
It takes a 5 minute visit to the Bruins board to confirm the "disagree with the message, attack the messanger!" mentality.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
They showed and are currently discussing the video on The Score :laugh:

MAK truly did a fantastic job

Linters*

They showed and are currently discussing the video on The Score :laugh:

MAK truly did a fantastic job

Do you know if they'll put the segment on their website, don't usually use them for anything and don't have a TV so can't watch it but I'd love to see what some members of the professional media have to say about it.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Lol seriously... I've seen much worse videos that "troll" a fanbase, but mods let the others go all the time... Yet this one is like completely taboo.

Wait what? This video posted about how the Bruins are hypocrites is worth a ban? I don't see how it does anything but prove that "the pot calling the kettle black."

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
During the sportsnet Leafs extravaganza night last night, they showed a little "update":

"Boston coach Claude Julien accuses Canadiens of embellishment."

No additional comments, no context, just that line to make leaf fans feel better about the domination they received on wednesday. And this was after the responses from Patch, Therrien, etc. F'in leafs nation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad