Injury Report: Victor Hedman cleared for contact, could return as early as 11/29/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mega

Jun 29, 2013
Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Victor Hedman sustained an upper-body injury in the second period against the Vancouver Canucks and will not return to the game.

Replays show that he blocked several shots on his last shift, including one that appeared to hit his hand.

There's no confirmation of the specifics of the issue

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Erik Erlendsson @erlendssonTBO
Hedman done for at least for the road trip, heading back to Tampa to be evaluated

welp

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Just sending condolences your guys way even though I'm not a Lightning fan. I have followed Hedman on and off for most of his career. Was really excited by his growth over the last while. Hopefully he only misses a ~a couple weeks - a month max.

Also, preemptive sympathy for everyone who will come to your board and go "hey wat happend to Headman he is on my fntasy team!" :laugh:

Super Mega

Jun 29, 2013
Hedman has been huge for me in fantasy but I love this player and I definitely picked him up because I saw this year as one to establish himself with the true elite

really hope he didnt break his finger or something

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
It's good news and bad news to me at the same time. Good news because the guy leading our fantasy league has Hedman, but bad news because I have Palat, Drouin and Bishop.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
From the sound of Coop's presser, I'm going to guess we're going to be without Hedman for more than a few games.

Swingit

Jan 4, 2009
Sweden
Who will take his role on the first PP? Carle? Garrison?

Edit: Looks like Garrison if you judge from last nights game. Dunno if I want him on my fantasy team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad