GDT: Vice President Trophy Winners @ Town in Ohio

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020

Teravainen - Drury - Necas
Nadeau - Kuznetsov - Fast
Comtois - Kotkaniemi - Noesen
Lemieux - Martinook - Blake

Skjei, Burns, and Orlov are rotating on one side of things, while Chatfield, DeAngelo, and Morrow work at the other end.

Spencer Martin is in what is normally the starter's crease. Pyotr Kochetkov is at the other end.

Also of note is that Coghlan hadn't arrived yet and could push someone out of the lineup. Can't imagine Rod wouldn't play Burns to keep his ironman streak going, but I wonder if we'll see 7 D with Burns barely playing.

Super excited to see Blake and Nadeau and some more Morrow.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Also of note is that Coghlan hadn't arrived yet and could push someone out of the lineup. Can't imagine Rod wouldn't play Burns to keep his ironman streak going, but I wonder if we'll see 7 D with Burns barely playing.

probably see Skjei or Orlov sit as well. My guess is Skjei.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Are Nadeau and Blake slotting in? I would assume rest is highest priority rather than getting a win.
confirmed that they're making their debut tonight.

honestly we should call up literally everyone we have signed at this point to see if they want to play tonight. Suzuki? you're in. Perets? you're backup tonight. Seeley, Murray, Robidas, D-Fens? here's your first game. Mendel? I don't even know who you are but welcome to the national.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC

honestly we should call up literally everyone we have signed at this point to see if they want to play tonight. Suzuki? you're in. Perets? you're backup tonight. Seeley, Murray, Robidas, D-Fens? here's your first game. Mendel? I don't even know who you are but welcome to the national.
Just cross Mendel with all the defensemen to see if we get anything good.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

Burns should play as little as possible tonight. Which means he'll end up with 23+ minutes

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Skjei is just built differently. The true #1d plays tonight, and brind’amour being a capable nhl coach unlike AV who should literally have gone to prison for negligence knows that Skjei is a beast, a warrior, and a goddamn legend.

Also change the title to president trophy champions… there’s nothing presidential about the shit york rangers.

Last edited:

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Skjei is just built differently. The true #1d plays tonight, and tonight brind’amour bring a capable nhl coach unlike AV who should literally have gone to prison for negligence knows that Skjei is a beast, a warrior, and a goddamn legend.

Also change the title to president trophy champions… there’s nothing presidential about the shit york rangers.
YOU FORGOT THE PART WHERE YOU SAY

“PRAISE SKJEI”

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

Teravainen - Drury - Necas
Nadeau - Kuznetsov - Fast
Comtois - Kotkaniemi - Noesen
Lemieux - Martinook - Blake

Skjei, Burns, and Orlov are rotating on one side of things, while Chatfield, DeAngelo, and Morrow work at the other end.

Spencer Martin is in what is normally the starter's crease. Pyotr Kochetkov is at the other end.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020

how does that work with roster slots, cap, etc. though?

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Can one praise something humanity doesn’t deserve? A man who literally revitalized hockey in the Tristate area and saved a city that then rejected him? It’s so heartbreaking 😭

Praise Skjei. May he live 10,000 years and score 1000 pts.
CHANCE_1.jpg

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I'd sit Aho too but a bit bummed we didn't see him hit 90. He surely would have if not for missed games. 89 in 78 for his best production of his career, to go with career high +34 and 54.1% in the dot. Absolute stud elite 1C. If Guentzel is kept next year I see him hitting 40/100 for the first time
I think a full year of GAJ would have combined for 300+ points

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad