Confirmed Trade: [VGK/STL] Ivan Barbashev for Zach Dean

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
Hey! Hold on!
Luke Schenn hasn’t been moved yet. They could spend 3 or 4 hours talking about all of the possibilities. Maybe interview his teachers and peewee coach.
"Anaheim, nope. Arizona, nope. Boston, maybe but they don't have any picks. Buffalo, probably not, Calgary... Sutter loves him buuuuut..../.... Washington, nope, Winnipeg is possible. Ok, that's 25 minutes guys. What now?"

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
I know every year we say this is going to be the most boring trade deadline ever, but this is really going to be the most boring trade deadline ever.

8 hours of them talking about Kane being traded on the day.

Fonzieleaf

Jul 8, 2013
Collingwood, Ontario
I know every year we say this is going to be the most boring trade deadline ever, but this is really going to be the most boring trade deadline ever.

8 hours of them talking about Kane being traded on the day.
There are still big names on the board (Chychrun, Meier, McCabe, Gavrikov, Lafferty) so unless all the trades happen before Friday, then yes it will be boring. If not, then the show will be much more interesting

Last edited:

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
This is weird because if Dreger was wrong someone would have let us know. So my guess is that hes correct but their is more to it before they announce.

Reactions: Ted Hoffman

GoLeafsGo96

Dec 26, 2010
The original quoted ask was a 2nd and a prospect right? If its one prospect, perhaps its Dean? Or St. Louis fell in love with a Vegas prospect over taking picks elsewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad