Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I hate everything.

Grumpy-Cat1.jpg

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Don't know if Fraser will have much of an impact but the team needs energy and heart, he'll provide some of both. Can't be any worse than before.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
It's almost like the better center is being sent to the AHL to help their playoffs since the Kings are just ****ed at this point.

No that can't be right.
:shakehead

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Come on guys. For ****s sake. How many playoff games has Linden Vey played. Hell, how many NHL games has he played?

Too many people act like these rookies are god.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Come on guys. For ****s sake. How many playoff games has Linden Vey played. Hell, how many NHL games has he played?

Too many people act like these rookies are god.

God no.... Fraser is not going to make a difference for the Kings. At this point Vey has more potential as far as the NHL is concerned. That's just how it is. Would be nice to see if any of the potential could translate to the NHL, but the Kings are too busy getting embarrassed to give someone like Vey/Pearson a shot. Not that it would make a difference.

I know with a Pearson/Vey/Toffoli 4th line the Kings would be giving up 10 a game. :laugh:

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Does it even matter at this point? I say give him a chance. What's the worst that can happen, we give up 7 straight goals.

Oh, wait….

Oh. :(

I just threw up. Way to go dean another worthless grinder with no skill

I don't think he is much of a difference maker but he at the very least has heart and has shown it in the past. Plus he has won two Stanley Cups. I'm not expecting much from him and I don't know if he'll even crack the line up but the guy at least has a pulse.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
And when he runs Niemi on his first shift and gives the Kings a spark of life maybe then people will understand. I like Vey and want him to play but he's not going to make a difference in a physical series like this. For all of the **** Fraser gets he's the better choice at this point.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Wait... Where's KK11 with the

"I woke up today (day 1) and for some reason Fraser was still on the team."

:laugh:

If he runs Niemi on the first shift I'd give him Brown's contract.

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
I thought about this earlier, Fraser is the kind of guy you insert into the line-up when nothings going right to try and get a spark going. More so than Vey or Pearson. He's been there before and he'll do anything to keep his spot.

That being said, I don't actually believe putting him into the line-up makes us better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad