GDT: Vegas @ Winnipeg 7pm TSN3/Power 97.5/CJOB Gary's Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Tonight I’m wearing the ol’ 33 jersey. Want to channel his energy for the team.
IMG_6496.jpeg

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
What a lineup for games tonight.
If the stars lineup correctly the Jets bandwagon wheels might fall off from everyone jump aboard again or if they don't the wagon will be tossed into the Red river never to be found again.:laugh:
Vegas at Jets
Rangers
at Avs
Stars at Canucks
Kings
at Oilers

Preds at Coyotes
Flames
at Blues

Reactions: Jets 31 and Buffdog

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
......anyone who has not scored more than 15 goals so far this season. That would be everyone except 6 players.
The question was top 6. Only player is probably Iafallo, but their production have both been V poor and basically the same from January onward. And do doubt Perfetti goes from press box to top line on top of that.

Reactions: Buffdog

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
Well if the Jets were not in the playoffs Perfetti would being playing top 6 minutes and I'm pretty sure a few players from the Moose would be playing too. Seriously Perfetti is just not there right now and I don't blame Bones not playing him vs Vegas ... they are big and physical Perfetti would get pushed around out there and be in ineffective. If Perfetti was ready for big time mins he would be playing ... remember he was playing top 6 and getting 17+ mins at the beginning but it’s a long season and he could not keep up

He has played more than 17 mins less than 5 games this whole year. When he had 29 points in 40 games he was averaging 14:30 per game.

Reactions: hn777 and Ponds

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Agreed 100%. I'm going tonight with a good buddy and the beer will be flowing, so I sure in the hell hope it is a good one, because I know it will be an expensive one :laugh:

Should be a fired up crowd at identity crisis Arena with Good Friday tomorrow. Hopefully the building is lively as hell and the team gives the fans a reason to celebrate!!!

f*** Vegas

GJG

• Haha
Reactions: Buffdog and Ponds

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
The first four albums are seriously great.
Vol. 4 is in my top 10 favorite albums, maybe even top 5. I feel it's always been underrated. Bill Ward's drumming is just awesome on it.

Should be a fired up crowd at identity crisis Arena with Good Friday tomorrow. Hopefully the building is lively as hell and the team gives the fans a reason to celebrate!!!

f*** Vegas

GJG
I imagine the booze sales will be excellent tonight lol

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
In a normal season Perfetti scratch would be the biggest cause for consternation among fans this time of the year. This season, there is so much baffling stuff going on that Perfetti isn't even on my radar lol.

Last edited:

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
In a normal season Perfetti scratch would be the biggest cause for consternation among fans this time of the year. This season, there is so much baffling stuff going on that Perfetti isn't even on my radar lol.
Uh oh, SpaghettiO.

Did you not get the memorandum?

There was one sent out recently about not squabbling over choices that the coaching staff and management team do or do not make.

Please don’t violate the terms of such memorandum.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Jets wearing their Heritage Blue.

Jets are 7-2 this season while wearing the Heritage Jersey's. Both loses have come in O/T

Jets have outscored their opponents in those games 30 - 17

Vegas’ 58 goals allowed in the second period are the least among all teams in the league.

Golden Knights are second in the NHL with 1,345 blocked shots this season

Vegas is also third in the league with 610 takeaways

Somebody please keep an eye on Marchessault, he had a hat-trick in the last game and 4 goals overall in 2 games vs Jets this season.

Marchessault and Perfetti the only 2 players from either roster who are under 6" tall. (Data from Jets Game Day Notes).

Jets have lost 5 straight against Vegas, but had beaten them 5 straight before that slump.

Iafallo leads the Jets in career points vs Vegas with 25 points in 31 games.

Toffoli had a hat-trick vs Vegas this season as a member of the Devils. Sure could use a little of that tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad