GDT: Vegas @ Winnipeg 7pm TSN3/Power 97.5/CJOB Gary's Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Well

I think a win at home vs the team that has made us their bitch since they joined the league would be the tonic our fan base needs.

Jets are undefeated when I post first so don’t f*** it up boys.

Edit: WolfHouse snuck that post in there dammit:laugh:

Last edited:

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Well

I think a win at home vs the team that has made us their bitch since they joined the league would be the tonic our fan base needs.

Jets are undefeated when I post first so don’t f*** it up boys. :laugh:

WolfHouse snuck that post in it dammit
I will go feel shame now.

3fcd32c0-0482-4bc6-96c3-b33f857740b4_text.gif

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Discuss the return of Gary Lawless HERE.

Not often the overweight X gets to upgrade in the new marriage.

I kid, it has been a great gig for Gary and Hnidy in an industry that can be a bit tough.

Reactions: Buffdog

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
All good, it takes the imaginary pressure of a meaningless random occurrence I like to flaunt.
Your streak is safe with me. Also that line reminds me I need to finish a report for the Yukon Government today...

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
All good, it takes the imaginary pressure of a meaningless random occurrence I like to flaunt.
When you think of it, all of HF Boards fits into a meaningless random occurrence moniker. :)

Lets ponder random:

A subset of hyperfunctional ape-descended keyboard-clicking hockey-loving inexpicably-enamoured-of-Jets cohort of hominids commisserating on a virtual post-it site.

That, spinning through space taking energy from a G-class star, breathing an improbably tailored atmosphere, protected by a globally-sourced magnetic shield generated by an unbelievably lucky coincidence of a rotating molten metallic planetary core. Without the self renewing dynamo of liquid iron (creating our protective magnetic field extending far out into space), hard radiation from the local star would have stripped away our atmosphere gradually, inexorably, leaving us in a Mars-like desolation.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 9.47.22 AM.png

Go Jets go.

:jets:jets:jets:jets

enuffidiotsalready

Nov 25, 2019
Well

Jets are undefeated when I post first so don’t f*** it up boys.

Edit: WolfHouse snuck that post in there dammit:laugh:
your first for me.
i ignore lots of posters here.
blissful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad