GDT: Vegas Golden Knights @ Los Angeles Kings | 7:00PM |

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
LA plays us tough and puts us back on our heels, I'd be worried to play them in the playoffs.

I'd additionally be worried with Minnesota and Colorado, I don't think we'll have an easier round in the playoffs this year as opposed to last year's Hawks and Canucks series I thought we were heavily favored. I even thought the Stars were a decent matchup for us, especially a WCF but was totally wrong.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Cody just scored a beauty of a goal with the Silver Knights, pulled the puck between his legs to get around the defender and scored with a backhand. Has a goal and assist so far through two periods.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Cody just scored a beauty of a goal with the Silver Knights, pulled the puck between his legs to get around the defender and scored with a backhand. Has a goal and assist so far through two periods.

After his next goal is he going to take off one of his gloves and flip the bird at the camera to tell the team what he thinks of playing with the ponies?

Reactions: Vegan Knight

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
After his next goal is he going to take off one of his gloves and flip the bird at the camera to tell the team what he thinks of playing with the ponies?

LOL, he got his assist on his first shift with a great forecheck that got the puck to Elvenes and Schuldt scored from the point.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Gcheers.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad