GDT: Vegas Golden Knights @ Colorado Avalanche | 12PM | Lets wash off the loser cooties

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
source.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
How long are they going to let Hague feed our opponents?[/QUOTEI

I said before they ned to play Coughlan over Hague and I'd probably put in Holden for Hague. You can play Hague against the Ducks, against a fast team he doesn't belong. I hop he is odd man out when Petro gets back, not Coughlan. Hague needs skating lessons. He has skill but he's just way too slow.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Hague isn't competing with Coghlan for a spot at all. When Petro is back the right side is set in stone with Petro, Theo, and Whitecloud.

Then the conundrum is which LD play where. Mcnabb has been god awful. AMart fits best with Theo. If they don't make a trade it's either Holden or Hague on the 3rd pair with Whitecloud. I think the offensive threat of Hague outweighs the negatives. Right now he's just getting tougher minutes than he can handle.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Coghlan taking a wild baseball swing at the puck right in front of the net. That's gonna be an own goal one day.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Hague isn't competing with Coghlan for a spot at all. When Petro is back the right side is set in stone with Petro, Theo, and Whitecloud.

Then the conundrum is which LD play where. Mcnabb has been god awful. AMart fits best with Theo. If they don't make a trade it's either Holden or Hague on the 3rd pair with Whitecloud. I think the offensive threat of Hague outweighs the negatives. Right now he's just getting tougher minutes than he can handle.

Don't agree McNabb is so awful. He's probably best with Petro, he's better than OK when he stops roaming all over the place. I'd rather Holden>Hague on the third pair, probably interchangeable.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Wish we could play 3 on 3 in the playoffs in OT (lol). Tuch, Patches, Stone, Smith Karlsson are deadly with open ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad