Who do we want next round?

• Vegas

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Dallas

Votes: 29 55.8%

• Total voters

thedoctor

                    
Aug 28, 2007
Can't believe y'all are seriously discussing what would be an easier matchup for the Avs.

I'm just disappointed we can't beat both Vegas and Dallas this year.
I am with you on this. I'd rather have the road to the cup be Dallas, Vegas, and Edmonton so we can really have the best feelings from the win. Just like it was particularly sweet to beat TB, Edmonton, and St. Louis on the last path.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I am with you on this. I'd rather have the road to the cup be Dallas, Vegas, and Edmonton so we can really have the best feelings from the win. Just like it was particularly sweet to beat TB, Edmonton, and St. Louis on the last path.
DAL > VGK > EDM > FLA

The harder the challenge the sweeter the victory. Also, I'm petty and don't want anyone saying we "dodged a bullet".

Reactions: Grackle Party

AvsRuleU

Oct 16, 2013
Colorado
if it's Dallas it means they got on a winning streak after shitting the bed games 1 and 2 and are coming in hot, much like the Avs against Jets. I fear that a bit more than an overrated cheating douche bag team like Vegas.

Also, I never ever ever ever want to see Duchene get a chance to get one over on the Avs. That guy deserves nothing.

I've also hated Dallas for years ever since Madono days and Eddie Belfour.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I'm so glad the series got evened up at 2 a piece so no matter what, we don't have to cheer either team on. Let's just hope they annihilate themselves over the next 5 periods of hockey.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
If they don't beat each other up, I'm rooting for all the OT periods.
Both is Good.gif

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
Whichever team is less dirty…I’m afraid Rant might loose his head that’s all…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad