GDT: Vegas @ Columbus | 7 PM EST

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Just checking in again..How do you like Nylander so far? Has he been noticeable?

• Haha
Reactions: VABUCK

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Too bad they don't show the time in the DZ. Because Kuraly and Olivier/Danforth were locked in there for over 2 minutes.
Unfortunately, because of Sillinger's line play excellent, the Russians' time was reduced and nobody touched Jenner's line. With that said, the Siberian boys played very well today.

Of course 5x5.

I very like Boqvist.

Nylander surprised me very much.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Alex not only scored a hattrick, he played very well overall.

As for Tarasov, I would be cautious. He didn't have an ideal summer training, he got injured at the beginning of the season. He's fine now, but he's never played that many games, he needs to get used to it.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Also to keep the good vibes going Bemstrom should score a goal or 2 against us to keep the 3rd pick dream alive

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Yes, I saw that. Just kidding, last time I asked about him you said you didn't recall any of his 4 shots vs the Rangers. It's all good.
Congrats to him and to you all, hope it works out the best for everyone.
Yeah he was very vanilla to start which isnt always a bad thing but the 2nd goal especially showed a side of him I dont think many expected. The guy looks like hes finally playing for an NHL job, hopefully it lasts

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Nice to see Alex Nylander playing well. Feel like he never really got a good extended look in the nhl outside of one year in Chicago where he put up 26 points in 61 games. He’s mostly been buried in the minors for the last few seasons.

Bobcat205

addicted to the grind
Sep 22, 2023
your local KFC
This might have been the moment that Alex Nylander needed to break out into the first-round-caliber player that he should have been 7 years ago. That was one hell of a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad